Thread: USWE packs

USWE packs

Has anyone used an USWE pack for mountain biking or trail running?

I'm currently using a 14L Camelback with one of the lumbar reservoirs for mountain biking. I like it in general, but it's been chewed through a couple of times and seen better days. I'm looking at USWE packs as supposedly bounce less than alternatives. I'll mostly use it for biking, but I want to use it for longer trail runs/speed hikes where I might want some water/a layer/etc.. I'm particularly curious what size I could go to before it was too bouncy for running.

Anyone have experience with the brand?

As a follow up to my own thread: I conveniently ran into someone with a USWE pack at the trail head today and she let me try it on. I believe it was the 9L. It felt great. WAY less bounce than my Camelback. If I don't get lucky on something at Sierra Trading Post when I pass by in a few days, I'm going to order one.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    As a follow up to my own thread: I conveniently ran into someone with a USWE pack at the trail head today and she let me try it on. I believe it was the 9L. It felt great. WAY less bounce than my Camelback. If I don't get lucky on something at Sierra Trading Post when I pass by in a few days, I'm going to order one.
    They keep advertising a pre Black Friday sale on Instagram. Prices looked pretty solid.

I had a roommate that ran an earlier version of the airborne for bikes and dirt bikes. He loved it and that dude was hard on gear so durability seems good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk