K2 Coomba with G3 Onyx - Free to good home

188cm Coomba (135-102-131), probably 7 years old (?) With G3 onyx (no brakes) which is the second mount. Don't know/remember what first mount was as I bought them flat. They currently accept a 315mm bsl (~27.5 or 28 size boot) but the onyx had a fair amount of flexibility built in via adjustment of both the toe and the heel pieces.They could use a grind and wax, but basea and edges are in good shape.

I've skied then maybe 10 times.

If there is a someone out there looking for a setup that is willing to take them for the price of shipping or, preferably, a 12 pack and local pick up in Denver, let me know. True dirt bags and those without a setup to the front of the line!

"Sold" to a good home in Steamboat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191121_091900.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	303172Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191121_091856.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	303173Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	303174Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image%20(1).jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	303175

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by pde20; 11-29-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Oh shoot I'm up in Steamboat - was gonna build a setup before I dislocated my shoulder this summer and got surgery instead. Can pick them up in 2 weekends and bring some local beer for ya!

Damn! This is amazing. Those look new. You're going to make someone immensely happy.

Awesome offer to the community.

May I suggest that you wait a few days and see what responses you get - and pick someone worthy, not some m series JONG who jumps on it?

FWIW 315 BSL is usually 27.5 boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

That is actually a really versatile touring ski. Not terrible in deep for 102 and can handle when things firm up. Great hut ski when you're not sure what you're going to get.

What's an m series JONG? I think I agree, just want to make sure I know all the jong species and classifications.

Would be very interested in these! Have had both the original Coombas like these and the following version with a little more early rise and really liked them both. Have never had a tech binding, but now have a boot that would work and these would be fantastic! My BSL is 315 ( and is 27.5). In Bozeman, so would pay for shipping and a little extra to make it worth your while. PM forthcoming. Cheers!
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

K2 Coomba with G3 Onyx - Free to good home

I love my 10 yr old coomba’s and would love to have these and I’m 27.5 too!
    PM sent

Hmm I hope he's not referring to me as an M-Series Jong. Not even sure what that is :-\

Quote Originally Posted by pde20 View Post
    What's an m series JONG? I think I agree, just want to make sure I know all the jong species and classifications.

One of the recent arrivals who didn't even bother to pick a user name, just got one assigned by the matrix. It'll be something like m2845. If all their posts are in gear swap trying to score deals, that's another sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Hmm I hope he's not referring to me as an M-Series Jong. Not even sure what that is :-\
    Nope, not directed to you. You posted while I was typing, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

That makes more sense than what I was thinking...I thought you were referring to millenials haha

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    One of the recent arrivals who didn't even bother to pick a user name, just got one assigned by the matrix. It'll be something like m2845. If all their posts are in gear swap trying to score deals, that's another sign. Nope, not directed to you. You posted while I was typing, that's all.

I'll take them please! I live in Golden, Pm sent.

These went to a nice home in Steamboat.