WTB: Simple (road) stem, 120-130mm, 15-20*

As stated, want to buy a simple stem (31.8mm clamp), between 120-130mm, 15-20 degree rise for my road bike. Open to new or used. Looking for it to be reasonably priced - doesn't need to be super light or pretty.

It's been hard to find many reasonably priced on backcountry. Feel free to PM or post pics/details here.

Thanks!

the old quill style or aheadset type ?

I have an old cinelli quill type
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the old quill style or aheadset type ?

I have an old cinelli quill type
    31.8mm clamp means modern clamp oversized stem.

Sorry dude I don't have any 31.8mm that are longer than 100mm and 6 degree

https://www.jensonusa.com/Salsa-Guide-Stem-1

or try ebay, lots of people try different stems and have them laying around. I have a 3t arx pro that's 120mm x 6degree in a bin somewhere but that's maybe not enough rise?

I have the stem that came on my GT Grade - IIRC 120mm, 31.8 handlebar size, black, but i don't remember the rise/drop. Do you want 15-20* of rise or drop? (this may make a difference in whether graphics are upside dolwn)
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I had the same need and bought a Zipp Course SL on sale somewhere. Logo works up or upside down.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

PM'ed you.

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    As stated, want to buy a simple stem (31.8mm clamp), between 120-130mm, 15-20 degree rise for my road bike. Open to new or used. Looking for it to be reasonably priced - doesn't need to be super light or pretty.

It's been hard to find many reasonably priced on backcountry. Feel free to PM or post pics/details here.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks all. Appreciate the responses. It is a modern clamp stem and I am looking for 15-20* of rise to get my fit dialed (though I don't care if the stem is upside down). Looks like I'll probably order the Salsa stem Jamal posted unless someone else chimes in.