Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Oh man. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Of the burnt hair? It's grown back by now. She wasn't even that bothered and she HATES the cold. Guess she spent most of the night heating water and pouring it in nalgenes to wrap herself around. The dog looked worse for the wear, bet he got woman-handled a lot during that night, folded this way and that to be used as pillow or blanket. He adores her but he was definitely avoiding her for a solid week after that trip...

Today I briefly convinced myself that science was not spelled science. It started when Word flagged it as a typo because it thought it was in Spanish (combined two documents). My brain became temporarily convinced it was spelled some other way but I wasn’t sure how. It’s like a few neurons became short circuited or something. Now it feels ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

OK. To the subject. our honeymoon 1991 was to a resort that sadly is no longer with us on St. John. We land in the st. thomas airport which the resort sends a boat to. I use the term "airport" loosely, this is long before 9/11 and it's litterally a freakin hut without walls. I mean, the door of the plane drops down to the tarmac the whoe bit. . So we watch the baggage carosol, which litterally was a square 1/2 in and 1/2 out the hut, go round and round. No bags. the ONLY bag we have is a single carryon with like 8 pairs of her shoes. So at 1:00 AM she figures out she needs a. Well. you know.

That was a fun walk to the front desk.
    "Can't you see..."