Silverton 2020 PSA: Buy 1 guided day, get a day for a friend free.

Buy yourself a guided day before Nov 30th, & a friend can come for FREE on the same January day.

Select two skiers in your cart, and Use promo code FRIENDS at checkout and hook up your bud for FREE.

(not valid 1/11 or 1/25 or with any other passes, promo or special offer).

Must be purchase BEFORE Nov 30th.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Hi I will be road tripping CO starting Jan 21 and want to ski Silverton but was put off by the cost, but would do it with this. I will be solo but if I can find someone to do this deal with me, I would go. Do you know if it works for 2 day? If yes, I would be down for a Thursday Friday Jan 30-31. If not, I would be down for Sunday January 26. I would drive down from Aspen. Google map says 4 hours 15 minutes. Is that accurate even in winter?
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Hi I will be road tripping CO starting Jan 21 and want to ski Silverton but was put off by the cost, but would do it with this. I will be solo but if I can find someone to do this deal with me, I would go. Do you know if it works for 2 day? If yes, I would be down for a Thursday Friday Jan 30-31. If not, I would be down for Sunday January 26. I would drive down from Aspen. Google map says 4 hours 15 minutes. Is that accurate even in winter?
    PM me.
    4+ hours Silverton <-> Aspen is reasonable. I don't think it's valid for 2 days, only 1.

I've been talking about this with a buddy to ski two days. I buy one day and add him as a friend. Then he buys the following day and adds me as a friend. Seems like that may be within the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    I've been talking about this with a buddy to ski two days. I buy one day and add him as a friend. Then he buys the following day and adds me as a friend. Seems like that may be within the rules?
    That's the way I read it.
    N people can ski for the price of N-1/N for N days in January.

and a 2 day there is just double 1 day, no savings. so if someone wants to do that, i am game. i will pay one day and add you, you pay the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post

I'm just looking to do one day, but was aiming for Jan 31. I realize that may not work for you, but I'll send a PM.

PM me.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

someone throw down for 1/30 and i am ready to pull the trigger for a thursday friday silverton

Quote Originally Posted by FiveLarge View Post
    I'm just looking to do one day, but was aiming for Jan 31. I realize that may not work for you, but I'll send a PM.

bumping because 5large said he could thursday or friday. I want to do both, then probably take a day off saturday in silverton to chill. maybe drive to taos.

Dope. Scheduling a weekend with a buddy. Will post up in case we can get more folks together in a group that we know will move decently.

Still looking for a partner for Jan 30 or 31.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

I may be interested. Let me check some things but want to do this year so may be the time.

I'm in for the Friday let me know what you want to make it happen

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

bumping because 5large said he could thursday or friday. I want to do both, then probably take a day off saturday in silverton to chill. maybe drive to taos.
    That is a great drive, maybe 5 hours or so. From Pagosa to Taos is serious boonies and beautiful high desert and wooded hills. One of my top 20 stretches in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    That is a great drive, maybe 5 hours or so. From Pagosa to Taos is serious boonies and beautiful high desert and wooded hills. One of my top 20 stretches in the West.
    Yeah, beautiful high, lone desert. Watch your speed around Chama.