Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few quick questions about your regular skiing habits

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project for an entrepreneurship class that requires a bit of exploratory research. All I need is a few responses (min. 15) to gain a better understanding of potential market opportunities. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this breaks any sort of forum guidelines. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1. The last time that you went skiing/snowboarding, who did you go with? (friends, family, just myself, strangers, etc.)

2. Have you ever been interested in going skiing/snowboarding but did not have anyone to go with? If so, what did you? (decided not to go, went by myself, found people elsewhere, etc.)

3. Do you often find it difficult to find people to go skiing/snowboarding with?

4. Have you ever used an online platform or another tool to find people to go skiing/snowboarding with?

Feel free to give as much or as little detail in your answers as you would like. Thanks again!

Can’t tell how this is going to go.

Do we need to bring back the tags?

Yes.

Do we need to bring back the "DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!"?

Yes.

Do we need to bring back, I need to see pics of your gf and sister to even consider participating?

Yes.

How about GTFO JONG?

Yes.

1. Pics of girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by carsontweed View Post
    Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project for an entrepreneurship class that requires a bit of exploratory research. All I need is a few responses (min. 15) to gain a better understanding of potential market opportunities. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this breaks any sort of forum guidelines. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1. The last time that you went skiing/snowboarding, who did you go with? (friends, family, just myself, strangers, etc.)

2. Have you ever been interested in going skiing/snowboarding but did not have anyone to go with? If so, what did you? (decided not to go, went by myself, found people elsewhere, etc.)

3. Do you often find it difficult to find people to go skiing/snowboarding with?

4. Have you ever used an online platform or another tool to find people to go skiing/snowboarding with?

Feel free to give as much or as little detail in your answers as you would like. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Huh, it's not like this enormously stupid concept isn't already on the TGR sidebar or anything: https://www.tetongravity.com/story/g...der-for-skiers

Get bent, hoser.
    Name:  708013ea3a79594aeecbcb20e6c35a4f.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  63.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Can’t tell how this is going to go.
    Alpine Zone Greg Appearance Probability Index (AZGAPI) currently stands at 65%.

I went with God. Well, I mean mostly. The Devil was in my heart as well, but it's a constant battle between good and evil out there, so I felt it was appropriate.

Yes. I decided to go by myself. Cause people suck. But actually, I didn't really go by myself. See question 1 - there were three of us. And damn, the other two were arguing the entire time. Those two bicker like crazy.

Only after I tell people about the voices of God and the Devil in my head.

Who are you calling a tool? I should smack you in the face. No, I should hug you are affirm your existence. No, I should let the air out of your tires. No, I should help you launch your app.

WILL YOU TWO FUCKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!? I just need some peace and quiet. I'm going skiing. Alone. You two stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Odds of a JONGSLAUGHTER appearance are at 25%, and odds of a STFUYFM appearance are, sadly, at a low 3%.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

A few quick questions about your regular skiing habits

I ski, and fish, with my friends.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1574267564.008237.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	309.7 KB 
ID:	303028

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    lol

About twenty. I got me a Chrysler - it's as big as a whale.

At Bogus Basin, by myself. It was my own private Idaho.

No, I just roam around the world. Roam if you want to - without wheels!

I saw this number on the wall and called it. 606-0842, and I'm waiting for you.
    Last edited by El Chupacabra; 11-20-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I wonder if the JONG could possibly have found a more inappropriate demographic in which to pose these questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PoopKing View Post
    1. Pics of girlfriend
    Tough crowd. Even the 4-post JONG is giving you shit. And I’m also a JONG giving both of you other JONGs shit about your JONGness.

To answer your questions:
    I generally can’t find people to ski with because I’m a lonely hermit that spends all my time in Internet forums rather than actually living my life. When I think about going outdoors the unbearable existential dread of life keeps me home

One time I tried Grindr to get ski buddies but everyone kept sending lude photos and trying to have sex with me. Flattering but not the way I play.

LAST TIME I WENT SKIING, I ENJOYED MY TIME WITH YOUR MOM AND SISTER.

YOUR MOM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE

. Do you often find it difficult to find people to go skiing/snowboarding with?

THERE'S AN APP FOR YOU WWW.GRINDR.COM MADE FOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOURSELF LOOKING FOR OTHERS

SEE ABOVE

YOU'RE ASKING ON TGR IF ANYONE HAS MET PEOPLE TO SKI WITH USING TGR. ARE YOU RETARDED?
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

1. Your mom

2. Masturbated to your sister instead

3. If you can't you're doing life wrong

4. Yes, now what's your girlfriend's instagram handle?
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Odds of a JONGSLAUGHTER appearance are at 25%, and odds of a STFUYFM appearance are, sadly, at a low 3%.
    I'm really glad that 25% came through.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    He came! It's like Christmas.

Hi carsontweed! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such a relevant and polite request for statistical marketing data in the name of your scholarly pursuits? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that understood the drive of business students like yourself, and shared your intellect as well as your deep passion for the sport? Well there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos, videos etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi carsontweed! Have you had enough of this rude and childish treatment after posing such a relevant and polite request for statistical marketing data in the name of your scholarly pursuits? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a "mature" winter sports forum that understood the drive of business students like yourself, and shared your intellect as well as your deep passion for the sport? Well there is! I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite all you (as well as all TGR Maggots, NewSchoolers, Pugskiazoids, jongs and lurkers alike) to "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual cloud storage for your photos, videos etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    AZGAPI FTW!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Friends

Yes- Go by myself.

Sometimes , but not really

yes -newschoolers and TGR

Boooo. You ruined the thread Heady.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post

I went with God. Well, I mean mostly. The Devil was in my heart as well, but it's a constant battle between good and evil out there, so I felt it was appropriate.

Yes. I decided to go by myself. Cause people suck. But actually, I didn't really go by myself. See question 1 - there were three of us. And damn, the other two were arguing the entire time. Those two bicker like crazy.

Only after I tell people about the voices of God and the Devil in my head.

Who are you calling a tool? I should smack you in the face. No, I should hug you are affirm your existence. No, I should let the air out of your tires. No, I should help you launch your app.

WILL YOU TWO FUCKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP?!?!? I just need some peace and quiet. I'm going skiing. Alone. You two stay here.
    [IMG]https://d262ilb51hltx0.cloudfront.net/max/1200/1*uab5mghnttS-nm3qJqc1dA.jpeg[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post

Friends

Yes- Go by myself.

Sometimes , but not really

yes -newschoolers and TGR
    Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.