Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Do you have an impotent shriveled up penis?

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Cheapest house in Sandpoint... it’s got character

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Shoulda moved to Kellogg. Homes come with character, a gondola, no lift lines, and lots of heavy metal.

We’re missing the point. $400 is a screaming deal for this set up. If only I lived somewhere they would be useful.....305bsl too.....
    Uno mas

PM’d

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    We’re missing the point. $400 is a screaming deal for this set up. If only I lived somewhere they would be useful.....305bsl too.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiler17 View Post
    PM’d
    … The Force is Strong in this One.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Cheapest house in Sandpoint... it’s got character
    Probably a good idea to never turn on a black light in there, you don't need to know exactly how much character.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Probably a good idea to never turn on a black light in there, you don't need to know exactly how much character.
    If that cheap house was around in the early 90's, some dudes from Creston seeking a good time and cheap US booze probably partied there. I remember little to nothing from some of those trips south of the border.

Is there times when you walk in the room and that wicker chair is rocking with no one in it? I’m frightened

I’m just impressed it only took 9 hours to upgrade from folding camp chairs to a living room like that. Wish mtv cribs was still a thing. Nice skis btw

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Damn I keep looking like it’s gonna be any different each time. It’s still my bsl and binding on a really big ski. Must be 195 and 17 lbs. frankly I’m not sure I can ski it but I want to try.

They aren’t that beastly and I bet they’d rock on the long lower angle Utah blower at powmow

whyturn?

Quote Originally Posted by brogoldenhair View Post
    Someone buy these so i dont... and so he can finally clean that carpet
    That carpet needs to be torn out and burned.

Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    Question - what happened to those ME jackets? They sell?
    no still have them, need to get them sold

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    So are these skis the equivalent of lifted bro truck?
    Lightbar is extra
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Don't forget the Truck Nutz
    Not needed on these, they have pivot 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    They’re Fn brodozer’s. Insta cred assured.
    Luke knows
    Is storing your axes in the living room a Canadian thing?
    Coastal Washingtonian thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhiler17 View Post
    Shoulda moved to Kellogg. Homes come with character, a gondola, no lift lines, and lots of heavy metal.

Kellogg’s too methy for me but I waged a 6 month campaign trying to convince the wife and anyone else who’d listen that Mullan was “the next best place”. Which I still think it is, as the expansion at lookout pass is going to open up a lot of killer skiing, that area gets some of the deepest snow in Idaho and houses are silly cheap.

And I ended up in Sandpoint, go figure.
    Man up
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Probably more than I care to know
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    If that cheap house was around in the early 90's, some dudes from Creston seeking a good time and cheap US booze probably partied there. I remember little to nothing from some of those trips south of the border.
    Creston? Did you bring your sister wives down as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by bskin View Post
    Is there times when you walk in the room and that wicker chair is rocking with no one in it? I’m frightened

No
    Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    I’m just impressed it only took 9 hours to upgrade from folding camp chairs to a living room like that. Wish mtv cribs was still a thing. Nice skis btw
    More like 3 months

skirt included?

Quote Originally Posted by The poster who needs a new handle View Post

Kellogg’s too methy for me but I waged a 6 month campaign trying to convince the wife and anyone else who’d listen that Mullan was “the next best place”. Which I still think it is, as the expansion at lookout pass is going to open up a lot of killer skiing, that area gets some of the deepest snow in Idaho and houses are silly cheap.
    Cheap because nobody wants to live in a dying mine town at the bottom of a dark shady buttcrack canyon with heavy metals oozing through the soil and water, and jake brakes droning on the freeway 50 yards from main (only) street. Never mind the enclaves of backwoods tweaker skinhead juggalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Cheap because nobody wants to live in a dying mine town at the bottom of a dark shady buttcrack canyon with heavy metals oozing through the soil and water, and jake brakes droning on the freeway 50 yards from main (only) street. Never mind the enclaves of backwoods tweaker skinhead juggalos.
    You're painting a flattering picture here.

I said next best place, not the best place right now.

Where’s your sense of adventure?

Yeah, but...cheap and deep.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yeah, but...cheap and deep.
    Exactly. Buy a house for $50k, never have to worry about housing beyond $100 a year in property taxes and an electric bill, do some remote work when you feel like it, ski a lot, hike a lot, 1 hour over the Pass you’re in primo bitterroot wilderness, just a few minutes from town you’re in the subalpine parts of the cabinets and bitterroots.

Just drink bottled water and keep the showers under 10 minutes. Get your kids a sandbox, don’t let them play in the dirt. Or swim in the river.

To be fair, Mullan is situated on the upper ramp of the buttcrack, only a few miles W of the tramp stamp

Steve, I’m glad to see that you came out of the woodwork to post in this important thread

Sure, Steve.

So that puts Wallace in the sweatiest little dark fold of scar tissue where the tail was cut off at birth?

Kellog the bleached starfish, 4th of July Pass the overlooked beautiful muscular peachfuzzed taint, CDA the redneck/whitechick tattooed pussy smelling of lake fish and cigarettes?

I would say there’s a bit of a deposit on that starfish, maybe a zit.

100% agree on CDA

you forgot Smelterville, the strangulated hemorrhoid

Yeah, but still...

Sign me up, I'm moving!

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    Yeah, but still...
    Oh I've pondered it for sure.

Choose between:

1. Work in the dying local industry, scraping by as a laborer or maybe a manager if you're lucky. Stagnation, health problems, overtime, poverty.

2. Start or bring your own successful business, scrape by as an entrepreneur for at least a while. Work too much, don't play enough. Tolerate the hate and jealousy from the bitter locals until your property is vandalized or wife harassed one too many times. Struggle to afford health care, get jaded quickly, yearn for community.

Or something like that. Just like any little Shithole-in-an-Otherwise-Great-Spot town.

Tolerate the hate and jealousy from the bitter locals until your property is vandalized or wife harassed one too many times.
    LVS, AKA TAFKALS, already solved that problem for you. Keep one or more axes by the front door.