Need a MNC Shift binding - who's holding?

I haven't been quick enough on the few pairs that made their way through here. Let me know over PM if you have anything - looking for something used with a somewhat reasonable price, but I'll listen to all possibilities.

PM ticket checker

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Snowinn.com has them for $375 + ~$20 shipping to U.S. If you're feeling brave..

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

We just bought boots from Snowinn.com and received them in a mere month and a half.
    Good deal if you don't need it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    We just bought boots from Snowinn.com and received them in a mere month and a half.
    How does a business operate like that. Truly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    I ordered Wardens and got them in about the same amount of time. Return shipping to Spain is also $200+

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

It's problematic that snowinn is shipping Atomic/Salomon product to the US - they aren't supposed to per Atomic/Salomon. Good luck with warranty service if you order from them.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

I ordered a pair of atomic shifts from snowinn a few weeks ago and got them in less than 2 weeks. Wasn't aware that there could be warranty issues if those are shipped from Europe to the US. I assumed warranty was international.

Quote Originally Posted by powder_to_the_people View Post
    I ordered a pair of atomic shifts from snowinn a few weeks ago and got them in less than 2 weeks. Wasn't aware that there could be warranty issues if those are shipped from Europe to the US. I assumed warranty was international.
    Why would any US retailer/distributor that can handle warranty service want to help you if you didn't even buy from the US? Yes, you'll have to provide a receipt. Your only hope is that snowinn would come through for you if there is an issue. And as noted above, shipping back overseas is no treat - expensive and not speedy.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.