WTB: SkiLogik BombSquads 188

WTB: Skilogik Bombsquads 188. (Almost) any condition. They are my favorite skis -- I've skied mine into dust, and I want another pair. Will pay more than most people think they're worth. If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's fine with me. ; ) Company has been out of business for a few years, but I know there are some pairs floating around.

I'm a CO Front Stranger, in the mountains a lot for pickup.

(regarding the fact that I only have two posts on TGR.... I was a mag back in the early 2000s, worked in the industry for over 10 years, and count many industry heavyweights and old school pro skiers as friends and ski partners. I don't need to swing my dick around, or drop names to impress you. My name is Greg Berry, my account was TeleBear, and it was tied to an email address that I lost / gave up, and I couldn't recover the password... blah blah blah internet bullshit. So I created a new account. If you need more to believe me, I know that forum regulars @adrenalated @makerstelemark and @danno will vouch. Others, probably, too. I have probably skied 2500 days lifetime, about 500 backcountry, and give more than I take.) Also, if you're reading this far, I have a pair of 18/19 Billy Goats that I'm going to post for sale soon, so maybe that will win me some good graces.

I think oftpiste has a pair for sale.

nice! sent a PM