Scarpa f&f codes

I got two for 35% off online, expire 12/2. Amusing responses get priority.

I haven’t had enough coffee yet for an amusing response...but I’d sure appreciate a code to put towards new touring boots!

I'd be happy to send some dick pics...but I can't guarantee that they'll be human dicks.

bourbonisgood and TWODIEFOUR, you guys need to work a little on being amusing, but if you post a promise in this thread to donate $10 to your local animal shelter/rescue I’ll send you the codes.

Edit to say, those guys above will get the codes if they post the requested promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    You guys need to work a little on being amusing, but if you post a promise in this thread to donate $10 to your local animal shelter/rescue I’ll send you the codes.
    I’m not in need of a code but will donate to the Utah Humane Society. Thanks Skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    bourbonisgood and TWODIEFOUR, you guys need to work a little on being amusing, but if you post a promise in this thread to donate $10 to your local animal shelter/rescue I’ll send you the codes.

Edit to say, those guys above will get the codes if they post the requested promise.
    My name is 2DIE4 and I promise to donate $10 to my local animal shelter/rescue (this is actually easy, as we're currently looking to adopt a pupper).

Quote Originally Posted by TWODIEFOUR View Post
    My name is 2DIE4 and I promise to donate $10 to my local animal shelter/rescue (this is actually easy, as we're currently looking to adopt a pupper).
    Check your PMs.

I too will make a donation. We have a 2yr old who really wants a dog, so we’ll be looking soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by bourbonisgood View Post
    I too will make a donation. We have a 2yr old who really wants a dog, so we’ll be looking soon too.
    Cool. PM sent.

That’s all the codes I have.