WTB - 175-cm (+/-)Skis (90-105-mm waist) - Its for the children

Looking for a pair of 170-180-ish skis with a 90-105-mm waist that I could use as an all-around PNW loaner ski for my sons buddies who he wants to take skiing, but the kids have garbage gear. This can either be viewed as altruistic or acting as the the first one is free drug pusher. Not looking to spend a lot. Since most of these kids are 15-yo and weigh less than 150-lbs, a burly charger isnt what Im after. Something like an all-mtn twin (think Volkl Bridge) or less burly ski like a K2 Pinnacle 95 or 105 would work. I dont need bindings, as I plan to mount demos.

So, what do you have to make a dream come true for some gear-disadvantaged teen who is about to take the plunge in ski addiction?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Feel free to make low-ball offers on my kinda beat-up pairs of:
    - 1.) K2 Apache Chief 174cm 118-98-108
    - 2.) Salomon TenEighty Gun (PocketRocket) 175cm 122-90-115
    - 3.) Volkl Explosiv 3 180cm 120-94-112

Shipping from Calif to PNW ain't so expensive.

2 of those pairs are in a photo in my old post at https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...88#post5782488

- TRADE your heavy BILLYGOATS or PROTESTS for my lightweight versions at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I've got some flat Blizzard Kabookies I was planning on selling. 180cm, 98 waist. I haven't priced them out yet but if you're interested let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I found a pair of Volkl Bridges that are going to work. Thanks for all the offers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Looking for a pair of 170-180-ish skis with a 90-105-mm waist that I could use as an all-around PNW loaner ski for my son’s buddies who he wants to take skiing, but the kids have garbage gear. This can either be viewed as altruistic or acting as the “the first one is free” drug pusher. Not looking to spend a lot. Since most of these kids are 15-yo and weigh less than 150-lbs, a burly charger isn’t what I’m after. Something like an all-mtn twin (think Volkl Bridge) or less burly ski like a K2 Pinnacle 95 or 105 would work. I don’t need bindings, as I plan to mount demos.

So, what do you have to make a dream come true for some gear-disadvantaged teen who is about to take the plunge in ski addiction?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I'm a grown man, weigh 135 lbs, and love my Helios 95 for deep days and corn skiing. Am I supposed to be offended?

The last time I weighed 135-lbs I was 14-yo. Are you fat shaming us girthy skiers?