FS: 186 Line Sick Day 110 + TGRs Most Hated Ski

No TGR darlings here. But have a couple skis I don't need, and have my eye on another ski I probably don't need. Prices below are net to me (PP, Zelle, SoFi).

1) 186 Line Sick Day 110. Got this last winter with one prior mount, Marker for low 300 BSL. Never got around to remounting and skiing. $175 + ship.

***SOLD*** 2) 188 Honeycomb Unicorn. A noted Gear Swap mag of good standing sold me these couple years ago flat. I'll protect his reputation and refrain from naming names for fear of inciting torches/pitchforks. They arrived with one prior set of holes, and some extra glue around the mount which I cleaned off with a razor knife and some sandpaper. Stickers behind heels cover some of the rear clean up area. Don't remember exactly what he had them drilled for, but recall it was some sort of touring binding. I've got it set with Axial3 120s around 306 BSL. I rode them around 10 days, which is the only action the clamps have seen. $225 + ship. Would maybe consider splitting. Flame me in the comments; PM with any interest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2155.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	983.0 KB 
ID:	302487
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2159.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	958.2 KB 
ID:	302488
    Last edited by dgilligan02; 11-22-2019 at 04:40 PM.

God i almost wont those soul7’s flat since I haven’t skied them, well that and the fact they are the epitome of ski design and engineering.

Backcountry goatfucker sticker makes those soulless 7s less cool. As if that was possible
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    Backcountry goatfucker sticker makes those soulless 7s less cool. As if that was possible
    Oh that mahfucker be coming right the fuck off...

I’ll take the SoulSuckers for $30 shipped. $40 shipped if you leave Backcountry on.

If I sold you those I have a few comments to add:

1) Did I sell you those?

2) I drunkenly bid on them on eBay one night, never figured out why, they came with demo bindings, and I sold them here a few months later.

3) A few people I somewhat respect tour on those, that may have been my plan, and actually like them. Might make for a decent touring ski if you don’t need the burleyest badest stiffest heaviest ski in the world.

4) It May be acceptable to put a dude (or girl) ducking the to fix that sticker

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Thought that dubious distinction went to the k2 brewskis?

I assumed, when I read the thread title, that they were going to be brewskis. Imagine my disappointment when they turned out to just be Rossis!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

My first thoughts too
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

I was unaware of the Brewski's claim on the top spot.

Good call on the goat.

Skibrd...sounds about right.

*bump*

FS: 186 Line Sick Day 110 + TGRs Most Hated Ski

Bump.

TGRs second (?) most hated ski no longer available. I’ve sold my Soul, *sniff*.

Sick Day still available.