Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandalorian

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    That makes sense to me, the Mandalorian story arc is over.
    I see that the Baby Yoda arc is complete (at least for now) but they seem to have set up a whole Dopey-Religious-Zealot’s-possession-of-the-dark-saber-is- gonna cause-some- problems storyline too. Let’s see some serious Bo Katan versus The Armorer action. To me, that direction has more potential then Boba Fett-The -Crime -Lord. Don’t get me wrong. I’ll take whatever Star Wars I can get and it seems like there’s a lot in the pipeline. I just hope either Andor or the Obi Wan show (or something else) comes out before next December.

Did anyone also catch the star wars Lego christmas special? There some pretty lol moments in that show

I clicked on it hoping it was that godawful Christmas Special from the 80’s they did with the Wookies. I’ll have to give it a chance I guess.

OMG what a finale.

IMDB shows a new season starting a year from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I clicked on it hoping it was that godawful Christmas Special from the 80’s they did with the Wookies. I’ll have to give it a chance I guess.
    You can find that on YouTube. Parts of it are so bad they’re good but other parts made me want to stab myself in the eye

I remember watching every minute of it as a kid.
    My dad (who took me in the theater in 77 to see the original after seeing it himself) must of been watching it thinking wtf...

And speaking of which ..... why didn't Mando at least arm the black light saber in preparation to meet the Black Droids as they were bashing through the blast doors??

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    I'm concerned about oversaturation and dilution of quality.
    THIS, exactly.

Remember 2013-2014 when Disney announced a new movie each year. Wow, did that go off the rails, a slew of fired directors and poorly received films. And then they decided to "hit pause" on the films. Now they are doing the same thing, but with Disney Plus shows.

The Mandalorian is awesome because of Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni (George's Acolyte) and the special effects like the Volume. Jon and Dave cannot be spread across 10 different shows while still maintaining the Mandalorian's level of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by This End Up View Post
    Jon and Dave cannot be spread across 10 different shows while still maintaining the Mandalorian's level of quality.
    I thought the same. Maybe with the vault, and they keep Favreau around, the quality can stay high.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Are we not entertained?

It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Season 2 Gallery doc starts this Friday. Hope it's as good as the first season's.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Season 2 Gallery doc starts this Friday. Hope it's as good as the first season's.
    Yay. Nice time killer.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Yeah, the first season blew my mind and it’s cool to see Favreau and Filoni geeking out over their love of Star Wars. It kind of had a nostalgia value too- reminded me of the old “making of” movie they put out for the original. I remember watching that in school when I was a kid.

I’m looking forward to this a lot.

Hearing Filoni go on about things is like watching the best part of who Lucas is. Storyteller, world builder, and someone who actually “gets it” from years under Lucas.

Add that to Favreau actually knowing how to make things and the future is so bright.

Kennedy needs to be ousted. ASAP.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Theory in my household is that the boba fett show will be a variety show spin off of the Christmas special. I’m hoping for more and better lessons in wookie.

I'm a big fan of this serial

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Theory in my household is that the boba fett show will be a variety show spin off of the Christmas special. I’m hoping for more and better lessons in wookie.
    The Intergalactic Gong Show? I like it.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

How much Coke were the creators of that mess on?

Answer = all of it
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Well poop.
    Only a single Gallery episode for the entire Season 2. Nerds be all upset 'n shit.

Well poop.
    Only a single Gallery episode for the entire Season 2. Nerds be all upset 'n shit.
    Yeah, it was so good though.
    I want the weed Dave Filoni gets.

Guess who won't be invited for Passover.