Thumbs up Simply Priceless

Originally posted by the Omnipotent Narrator(on the other board)
    There once was a group of wanderers, nomads, vagabonds, they once sought enlightenment through individual exploration. The white covered peaks jutting up to the sky beckoned a call to these mystified individuals. They lost themselves in a ocean of self discovery. The skier was born. None did rule but the power of the powder storm. But the pressures of societies cruel grip sent many to the monotonous duldrums of secure occupation. Even as pension plans blossomed and promotions paid plainly the desire to be joined with natures sky scrapers grew stronger. The ones who continued to search the peaks and valleys for thier buried soul were finding the endless wave of couches to be no longer. The knowledge of how to properly heat a truck bed was going the way of the ancient greek texts. Alas, a savior created something. Something so grand that the skiers sent searching and the employed in longing could communicate so creatively. A community was born. A community that rivals Rome's romantic reverence. But as in all greek tragedies division comes to all great empire. Delibirate did Daniel distruct the depths of digital data. Like a stake driven into an ant colony, the troops scattered and fled in terror. But they gather again. The create and collect. The lowest on the food chain devour all. Together they take down any thing at all. Even fallen beast or monster stands no chance against those that crawl. The maggots do reign all. It's all in my plan. For those who fall, but rise in gaul, will grow stronger, prouder, unified and tall.

-ON

http://www.mastercard.com/images/logo.gif

The Narrator was actually one of my favorite aliases from the ole days. I have a clue who it is, but I will let him come clean when he feels like it.

Of course you may all know who it is...

Wink

Yeah, everyone but me
    NOTICE- Our public bar is presently not open right now because it is closed. Manager