Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Which Black Crows model is that in the background? New for 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    Which Black Crows model is that in the background? New for 2021?
    Damn, don't tell anyone that I leaked it to internet. It's new "Hellfire freebird", made for extreme backcountry use.

Lähetetty minun LYA-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Quote Originally Posted by Ville View Post
    Got these today. Not that much plastic, lots of metal. Looks good! Hopefully have time to mount them asap. Now just need to decide will they go on Monster 108 or Ripstick 116.

Have you campared the hole pattern to anything ? Pivots?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Here's the pattern, templates are not connected yet but you can see the distance between screws. Haven't compared it to anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ville View Post
    Here's the pattern, templates are not connected yet but you can see the distance between screws. Haven't compared it to anything yet.

Thanks. I like the spread on those toes. They should fit around a number of other bindings

Little update.

I have now about 10 days on them. 2 on lifts and rest touring.

At lifts I couldn't tell that I didn't have normal alpine bindings. Skis just like normal alpine binding. No pre-release issues or anything.

At first I thought changing to touring mode and back would be hard. But it took only couple of laps and now it's as easy as any other touring binding. I actually kinda like how it works now. Locking the toe with your boot is actually quite handy. Of course you have to take ski of to change mode, but it's like that with all the bindings in this genre.

There's two "issues" with them so far. Setting up the DIN on the back required a lot of force, I first thought that screw was stuck. Maybe my pair didn't have grease in there or something. I contacted them and they said that just use force. Problem solved.

Other is that "stomp pad" at brakes collects snow on it while touring. But since it's outside of the binding and easy to remove with pole, it's not a deal breaker, maybe for later versions it should have completely flat pad?

So far construction with shit loads of metal seems bomber. Really good inbounds/sidecountry/sledskiing binding!

Nice!! I was wondering how they were working for you. The heel sounds like, it not only looks and functions like a look pivot heel, it takes some force to turn the din up.

it's super cool. so much credit to Bam. Worried it is too little, too late, but seeing a small shop come out with a binding is completely crazy town incredible accomplishment.

Amszing what Bam bam has been able to accomplish. Such a refined ptoduct. Not sure what you mean by "too little too late" . Its perfect for shat i want to be ripping around the hill all year and for a few years. Nothing against other bindings but this is a proper execution of weight and function for an inbounds, slackcountry binding. Nothing else hits its balance