Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IKON student discount

My kid at Boulder missed their window for the free ride club student discount even though the normal discount last until the 15th. Any mags have strategy suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    My kid at Boulder missed their window for the free ride club student discount even though the normal discount last until the 15th. Any mags have strategy suggestions?

Contact Ikon. They've got all sorts of ambassadors that'll give a college kid a discount code.

Your kids life seems to be falling apart since his helicopter parent isn't there to make sure he buys a ski pass tell him to drop out of school now move to copper and be a liftie for the winter problem solved
    Last edited by fastfred; 11-11-2019 at 07:28 AM.

I heard from a kid who bought one that for a brief period in the fall there was something wrong at Ikon and anybody could buy a student pass. He's a couple years out of school and a friend clued him in. He tried to spread the word but a few hours later the issue was fixed. But that doesn't help your kid much.

Am I the only one who thinks getting your Dad to post on the internet to try to find you a very discounted pass because you missed the deadline is about the most pathetic thing going?

Tell it to use a fucking calendar.

They have limited codes and give them to upper class, not freshmen. Sorry to bother you.

a good start would be posting in the correct forum.

Heavy turnout for bingo night.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Heavy turnout for bingo night.
    hah. BINGO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks getting your Dad to post on the internet to try to find you a very discounted pass because you missed the deadline is about the most pathetic thing going?

Go check out the Missoula thread where a long time mag is a proud-as-fuck-Dad because his 19 y/o kid just bought his first pass with his own money.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Maybe the kid is just too smart and has too much self-respect to become a TGR member.

IKON student discount

The kid’s paying. Nowhere did I say I was. Apologize for mis-forum post.

First rule of TGR--never apologize. Double down. Call your accusers nasty names or tell them to eat a bag of dicks. Good practice for being president.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ... eat a bag of dicks.
    You're right- telling people that are unhappy with you on the internet to have a sack of hamburgers is very good practice.

Name:  4920773-478718.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  32.0 KB

I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Sig worthy
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I certainly could not handle an entire bag. Watch those arteries.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

Get the over it. Kids miss deadlines sometimes. Deal with it. Looking for a way to help alleviate a mistake is really not all that big of a deal in the scheme of things. You also don't know that the kid is the one asking him to post. Even if that is the case, whatever.

To be honest, bitching about something like this is what is actually pathetic. I see you whining about it as much more pathetic than a kid making a mistake and a dad seeing if he can help him out.

Bitching about something like this is about the most pathetic thing going. Is your life REALLY that bad?
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Evs, Boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Get the over it. Kids miss deadlines sometimes. Deal with it. Looking for a way to help alleviate a mistake is really not all that big of a deal in the scheme of things. You also don't know that the kid is the one asking him to post. Even if that is the case, whatever.

To be honest, bitching about something like this is what is actually pathetic. I see you whining about it as much more pathetic than a kid making a mistake and a dad seeing if he can help him out.

Bitching about something like this is about the most pathetic thing going. Is your life REALLY that bad?
    Attn ThreeRidges: THIS is how you do it. Watch and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    First rule of TGR--never apologize. Double down. Call your accusers nasty names or tell them to eat a bag of dicks. Good practice for being president.
    How about a bowl instead...

Name:  IMG_2655.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  152.8 KB
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Sig worthy
    totally
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

discount

Is this discount still valid? Where can I get this discount? I love discounts and everything that is free, such as https://papersowl.com/examples/sigmund-freud/ because I am a student and for me, it is important to find something as cheap as possible because until I am not working; it is hard for me. My last discovery was this free source that helps me a lot with my homework, namely in writing, for example, Sigmund Freud is a personality about whom it is hard to find any information, and here I easily found everything.
    Last edited by Terryludwig; 06-29-2022 at 09:02 AM.

PM Benny Profane, he can definitely hook you up with the discounts. He’s very helpful.