ISO full set (8) FKS/Pivot heel screws

Pretty much sums up what I need. Who's holding extras?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

I can likely sort ya out. PM me.

Still looking!!

ISO full set (8) FKS/Pivot heel screws

I have a bunch of mounting hardware but do not have an unmounted pivot heel to make sure I am sending you the right hardware. Happy to help w guidance from someone more hardware knowledgeable than I am.
    I could also just send it all to you, you can sort through it and send me back anything you don’t need. Few bucks on each end.

Talking like ~25 screws not a shoe box full.

I realize they are pan heads now that I think about it so will check when at my “shop” this weekend. Just not sure how specific they need to be.

Also isn’t the SlightWright owner a mag?
    Uno mas

I might be able to help if you are still looking. Pm me if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I have a bunch of mounting hardware but do not have an unmounted pivot heel to make sure I am sending you the right hardware. Happy to help w guidance from someone more hardware knowledgeable than I am.
    I could also just send it all to you, you can sort through it and send me back anything you don’t need. Few bucks on each end.

Talking like ~25 screws not a shoe box full.

I realize they are pan heads now that I think about it so will check when at my “shop” this weekend. Just not sure how specific they need to be.

Also isn’t the SlightWright owner a mag?
    Laps is checking for me. I can pull two out of my other pair tonight and measure them if he doesn't have what I need. Will save the back and forth. Appreciate the offer!!

Guidance:

SCREWS:
    P18/P15 without any shims, drilling into the ski (no inserts):
    - Heels: 4 screws of 2x 2x 20mm panHeads/lowHeads (measured from horizontal bottom of head), plus 4 screws of 2x 2x 12mm panHeads/lowHeads (measured from horizontal bottom of head)
    - Toes: 8 screws of 2x 4x 12mm panHeads/lowHeads (measured from horizontal bottom of head)

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I get the mm length but what is the difference between a 2x 2x and a 2x 4x screw?
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I get the mm length but what is the difference between a 2x 2x and a 2x 4x screw?
    Sorry, I merely pasted personal notes in lingo originally written for an audience of one (myself).

The "Nx" lingo is just quantities:
    2x is like "Two sets, as in one set for each heel" or whatever. I think you can figure it out.
    4x is like "4 screws of this type per toe piece" or whatever.

etc.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

So they are 12 and 20 to the bottom of the head respectivelyName:  IMG_20191114_205649.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  46.1 KB

I will look on Saturday night unless I see here that your set.

Thanks V1
    Uno mas

I sent pics of what I have via pm, size is right but heads are different. Let me know if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Laps View Post
    I sent pics of what I have via pm, size is right but heads are different. Let me know if you want them.

Thanks Laps, iRip is checking his stock for the correct heads, if not I'll take them. I'll let you know ASAP.

No rush, have them with me and call mail today or tomorrow.

Those screws in the photo look correct length to me. Those are slightly different from screws I use in that:
    1) EDIT: I deleted the original sentence that was here, because it was wrong. Turns out that yes, "teeth" on underside of head is expected for this binding.
    2) Those screws might have slightly sloped our rounded underside of head??? I can't tell in the photo.

...But maybe those differences don't matter at all. Try loosely placing those screws into the heel piece, and verify that you like how far those screws extend past the base of the heel plate (like any depth within 6mm-10mm penetration should hold the heel in the ski just fine), and verify that the heads look like they contact the top surface of the heel piece in a good enough way (like head diameter is not way too small, and underside of head is not way too sloped or rounded, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    So they are 12 and 20 to the bottom of the head respectivelyName:  IMG_20191114_205649.jpeg
Views: 135
Size:  46.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Thanks Laps, iRip is checking his stock for the correct heads, if not I'll take them. I'll let you know ASAP.

I am also short one set, once the OP is sorted I'll jump in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Those screws in the photo look correct length to me. Those are slightly different from screws I use in that:
    1) EDIT: I deleted the original sentence that was here, because it was wrong. Turns out that yes, "teeth" on underside of head is expected for this binding.
    2) Those screws might have slightly sloped our rounded underside of head??? I can't tell in the photo.

...But maybe those differences don't matter at all. Try loosely placing those screws into the heel piece, and verify that you like how far those screws extend past the base of the heel plate (like any depth within 6mm-10mm penetration should hold the heel in the ski just fine), and verify that the heads look like they contact the top surface of the heel piece in a good enough way (like head diameter is not way too small, and underside of head is not way too sloped or rounded, etc.).
    Great advice
    Uno mas