Drift Boat Hotshot

Long shot request for help. I bought a drift boat, sight unseen. It’s currently in Pocatello, ID. I live in Layton, just north of SLC. Anybody headed this way from Idaho, in the coming days/weeks, that would be willing to drag it down for gas/beer $? Would need 2” ball. My buddy picked it up in Idaho falls and said trailer and tires are solid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR ForumsName:  IMG_0035.JPG
Views: 619
Size:  93.7 KB

I will coming that way during the Christmas week if you still need it drug down then. Congrats on the boat!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Thanks Teleee. Super stoked. I used a raft over the summer, but after fishing out of a hard boat below fontenelle, I’ve been daydreaming of a drifter. This dry and warm weather has me thinking I should just grab it this weekend and take the maiden voyage up north.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You absolutely should! This is the best time of the year to get in my oh so humble opinion. As the owner of a raft and a drifty, the drift boat is hands down the better fishing vessel if you have enough water to float it!
    Enjoy!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexdnmsu View Post
    thinking I should just grab it this weekend and take the maiden voyage up north.
    If you do keep an eye out for two dirtbags and a big ass dog in a rotomolded Hog Island. We'll be there.

Drift Boat Hotshot

Picked up the drifter this last Saturday. Had to coach 1st grade basketball game so no go on heading north. Did get to prove she floats and catches (spin gear)!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0068.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	193.9 KB 
ID:	302240 Took the better half out on night two. She outfished me and as we’re leaving asked me “do you think I could manage the boat on my own”. I wanted to tell her no.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I guess the previous owner was a guide with a bad case of butt rash. You don't see a lot of rope seats out there; that's mostly for swamp ass guides who have to row 6 or 7 days a week for three straight months.