WTB: Atomic Backland/Salomon MTN brakes 100mm

I'm looking for a pair of 100m brakes for the Backland/MTN bindings. Anyone buy a pair of bindings with brakes and decide they don't want/need the brakes?

Thanks

Let me look, I don't think either of my pairs came with brakes, but can't remember for sure.

Not that this is what you asked for but I have some new in box 80mm brakes. Look like they are a bit wider than that and maybe a little bend can get them into the low-mid 90s. Happy to sell for like $30+ship

Interesting. Based on this, I might also be up for a pair of 90mm brakes. Anyone else have experience with brake sizing on this binding. FWIW, I'm looking to fit the brake over a 95mm waist (Salomon MTN Explore).

Thanks for the offer on the 80mm but I think that might be a bit narrow (unless someone tells me otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    Not that this is what you asked for but I have some new in box 80mm brakes. Look like they are a bit wider than that and maybe a little bend can get them into the low-mid 90s. Happy to sell for like $30+ship

I have 110s, which is almost certainly too wide, but if nothing else come through, I'm here for you

Name:  IMG_4633.JPG
Views: 221
Size:  115.5 KB

The 80s are about 85mm out of the box. I'd be willing to bet that once mounted they could be bent to fit a 95mm ski snug as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by phattypowpow View Post
    Interesting. Based on this, I might also be up for a pair of 90mm brakes. Anyone else have experience with brake sizing on this binding. FWIW, I'm looking to fit the brake over a 95mm waist (Salomon MTN Explore).

Thanks for the offer on the 80mm but I think that might be a bit narrow (unless someone tells me otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by caulfield View Post
    I have 110s, which is almost certainly too wide, but if nothing else come through, I'm here for you
    I'm not quite ready to relinquish my 100's but dibs the 110's if the OP does not.

@jackattack, the 110s are all yours - thanks for giving me the option. Can I buy your 100s if you end up with the 110s?

Bump. Still hoping someone has a pair of 100mm (or possibly 90mm) brakes for Atomic Backland / Salomon Mtn bindings that they're willing to sell. Normally I run this binding w/o brakes but I'll be using this pair for inbounds uphill laps during lift hours (yes, Snow King is that awesome) and would like to abide by the rules.

Also looking for a pair of Shift 100mm brakes. I have cash or a pair of 110 mm Shift brakes to trade.

I've got some 90mm for sale.

Posted my own thread on this, but if anybody with extra brakes also has an extra set of MTN bindings laying around, I'd be down. I'd also split with OP brakes/bindings if somebody has a full set they're trying to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by skisurfmirth View Post
    I've got some 90mm for sale.
    Sale pending. Thanks!

Sorry I never got back. I checked and had none.

I have a set of new Salomon MTN bindings for $315 w/o brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Sorry I never got back. I checked and had none.
    Thanks for checking. I think I'm good now.

Just wondering if you ever sold the 110 brakes. If not, I’m interested.

I have some 100 backland brakes

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Sorry, they ended up on the GF's birthday present.