Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2210
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Think I'm going to have to finally cut my hair for a wedding in the middle of next year. Could possibly turn it into an epic mullet.

By that time it would resemble something like that ^
    I figured you for more the tanned corn row look...

if u need convincing; it'll improve shock absorption

Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    fyi just sold the bike to a nice young man from teton valley with a mullet

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I hope he was wearing pit vipers
    . . .

I've got a Jamis, I think, road bike I had intentions of riding this summer and never did. Full 105 components, needs the cables serviced and some pedals otherwise in good shape. 56 frame, I'll confirm when I get off work tomorrow. In nice shape with a lot of miles left. $100 OBO to a local mag, or trade for something neat? Moving and and would like to see it ridden rather than collecting dust.

Jackson Hole 2019-2020 - & The 'Ghee, The King, Kelly Canyon, Pebble Creek

Two pairs of bindings for local mags. Markers are free to who ever wants them. A 12 pack of Melvin’s Hey Zeus takes the PX18s. I’ll probably be in Idaho next week and can bring either pair over there if a Teton Valley mag wants them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6932.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	341510

Name:	IMG_6933.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	341511

Bought these off here a few years back for something like $75 shipped. Figured I’d put them on my GS skis, but then sold the GS skis cause f that shit. They maybe have 10 days on them in 3 or 4 years. They ski amazing, just are heavy. I think these and cockroaches are the only things that would survive the end of the world. I’ve tried selling them but didn’t get any bites so if you want them let me know and they are yours. I’d be really happy to get some Hey Zeus or Modello in return, but I’d like to see them in good home first.

Name:	IMG_6930.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	341508

Name:	IMG_6931.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	341509

Anyone want these locally? Free, I’ll even bring them to the Idaho side one day if you ask nicely.

Took these off my Spatulas, they probably are garbage, but before I toss them I figure I’d see anyone wanted them.

Appear to be Marker Titanium 13s? They have a control plate and pistons. Appear to be similar to maybe a race binding, but idk.

Last edited by skibrd; 09-26-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    I've got a Jamis, I think, road bike I had intentions of riding this summer and never did. Full 105 components, needs the cables serviced and some pedals otherwise in good shape. 56 frame, I'll confirm when I get off work tomorrow. In nice shape with a lot of miles left. $100 OBO to a local mag, or trade for something neat? Moving and and would like to see it ridden rather than collecting dust.
    PM incoming

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Two pairs of bindings for local mags. Markers are free to who ever wants them. A 12 pack of Melvin’s Hey Zeus takes the PX18s. I’ll probably be in Idaho next week and can bring either pair over there if a Teton Valley mag wants them.

Name:	IMG_6932.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	341510

Name:	IMG_6933.JPG 
Views:	115 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	341511

Bought these off here a few years back for something like $75 shipped. Figured I’d put them on my GS skis, but then sold the GS skis cause f that shit. They maybe have 10 days on them in 3 or 4 years. They ski amazing, just are heavy. I think these and cockroaches are the only things that would survive the end of the world. I’ve tried selling them but didn’t get any bites so if you want them let me know and they are yours. I’d be really happy to get some Hey Zeus or Modello in return, but I’d like to see them in good home first.

Name:	IMG_6930.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	341508

Name:	IMG_6931.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	341509

Anyone want these locally? Free, I’ll even bring them to the Idaho side one day if you ask nicely.

Took these off my Spatulas, they probably are garbage, but before I toss them I figure I’d see anyone wanted them.

Appear to be Marker Titanium 13s? They have a control plate and pistons. Appear to be similar to maybe a race binding, but idk.

id take the looks if they dont have too much slop in the heels.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    id take the looks if they dont have too much slop in the heels.

They definitely don’t have any slop. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.

Looks like the steep and deep camp will have 3 campers per group max instead of 5 and a price hike of 400 bringing it to ~1700 total. Thoughts on how effective the camp would be with only 3 people per instructor?

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    They definitely don’t have any slop. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.

pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by icecoastkilla View Post
    Looks like the steep and deep camp will have 3 campers per group max instead of 5 and a price hike of 400 bringing it to ~1700 total. Thoughts on how effective the camp would be with only 3 people per instructor?
    Better. Smaller coach to camper ratio so more focus on what you specifically want to accomplish vs having to split between 5 different objectives
    skid luxury

Jackson Jerry vid

Click>
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Man they are getting innovative with slide outs these days. Really opens it up.

So... should “Pearl Street Bagels” change their name to “Pearl Street Balls of Bagelish Dough?”

Name:	IMG_3860.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	260.1 KB 
ID:	341653

I’ve been going there since they opened when I visit JH, and they always have had great bagels. I even ate one of their bagel sandwiches as a Grand Teton summit treat. I know of at least one ownership change, but WTF? They weren’t like this in February.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Very Vulvic.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Name:  echolocation_dolphins.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  16.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    So... should “Pearl Street Bagels” change their name to “Pearl Street Balls of Bagelish Dough?”

Name:	IMG_3860.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	260.1 KB 
ID:	341653

I’ve been going there since they opened when I visit JH, and they always have had great bagels. I even ate one of their bagel sandwiches as a Grand Teton summit treat. I know of at least one ownership change, but WTF? They weren’t like this in February.
    That's the "bagel" they give to anyone that asks for a "toasted" bagel

Or maybe they have expanded the menu and included Bialy?
    . . .

My favorite small business protest of all time is that someone nailed a bunch of toasters from the browser to the front of that place.
    Live Free or Die

Name:	IMG_1559.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	341677
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Any recommendations for someone to do some tractor work in Teton Valley? I had a propane line trench dug from tank to house (about 50 feet) and need it covered in pea gravel and buried. Pea gravel is on site. I can't get the guy that dug the trench back out to cover it (long story) and would like to cover it before the snow flies. A mini-ex would probably be the perfect tool for the job.

I stopped going to Pearl St. when I realized I could receive the same amount of hate and contempt for free from my ex-wife. Or on ski forums. They act like your patronage is annoying and that you need to GTFO before you even order. Wilson one is a bit better but haven't been there since last summer and I live just a couple blocks away.

On another note, enjoyed reading this about Jimmy Chin. Hope you do as well...
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/23/magazine/jimmy-chin-grand-teton.html

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Any recommendations for someone to do some tractor work in Teton Valley? I had a propane line trench dug from tank to house (about 50 feet) and need it covered in pea gravel and buried. Pea gravel is on site. I can't get the guy that dug the trench back out to cover it (long story) and would like to cover it before the snow flies. A mini-ex would probably be the perfect tool for the job.
    Grande in Driggs rents pretty cheap (or at least rented me one cheap a couple years ago). The place looks like a dump but the machine ran, and they only charged me on the hour meter, not by the day.
    Live Free or Die

Give you six guesses whose murdered out dodge this belongs to.
    Also, low number gives you somewhat of a "I'm long-time Jackson local" validity.

Name:	IMG_0806.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	341714

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Also, low number gives you somewhat of a "I'm long-time Jackson local" validity.

Did he used to have a black F-250 with a darth Vader tow hitch cover?
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post

sixx guesses?

You smart
    I was thinking of our token evil guy lol
    skid luxury