Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2210
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    Inbound this evening for spring time. Coming in with family in tow but would love to get out for a day of touring if anyone's available. Also, can someone educate me on parking this year - is the base lot free with a full carload?

Djongo (or anyone else) let me know if your feeling up to meeting up and making some turns again this year.
    Ranch Lot is free with 3 or more in car. It is the farthest lot at the base, shuttle to the clocktower
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Btw I have a pair targhee twofers for a worthy mag, pm me if in need EDIT: they are taken
    Last edited by kokomas; 03-05-2020 at 12:41 PM. Reason: They are gone!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by haysman16 View Post
    I have some 50% at Targhee if any of the mags are in need
    Have any left? I could be into a few hours of slush skiing in the sun tomorrow. Thanks!

[QUOTE=wstdeep;5912300]
    Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    You Motherfuckers. I can't believe you skied that. Everyone talks about it. Raaaarely skied. not sure why.

Thanks DJ, it was a rush and everyone we talked to pretty much had that response " I was looking at that just a few days ago...been looking at it for years"

Our buddy Alex got first tracks, I dropped first and put a cut in, he came to me, I put another in heading lookers left and tucked below the high rock lookers left and he got to send it.

Damn fun to get a line that rarely gets touched and skied great when most everything else was played out. Still feeling the buzz a day later.
    nice one to check off the hit list
    i hit that in 2004 with Newt and another friend, that spicy ridge keeps peeps away, i think it also ripped on tattersall or pope yrs ago

Base ikon doesn’t include jh or aspen anymore - greedy fuckers - good for y’all bad for me

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    Base ikon doesn’t include jh or aspen anymore - greedy fuckers - good for y’all bad for me
    Isn't it $150 more for both?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Have any left? I could be into a few hours of slush skiing in the sun tomorrow. Thanks!
    Sorry, would love to help but they are taken

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    Sorry, would love to help but they are taken
    I just realized that I only have brake-less skis and didn't bring leashes. So this probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

Went out for a dog walk and views and found some pretty decent skiing. East facing skied smooth and dense this morning but definitely got wet. North facing was staying pretty nice down to about 7k.
    Some dense, hollow sounding wind slabs from yesterday’s wind on NE terrain, seemed stubborn but I wouldn’t test them in steep/exposed terrain.
    Dog did great for almost dying of IMHA a few months ago. Still had enough energy left after 7 miles to chase squirrels at the truck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3447.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	286.8 KB 
ID:	318973

Name:	IMG_3452.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	318974

Name:	IMG_3446.JPG 
Views:	119 
Size:	443.8 KB 
ID:	318975

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I just realized that I only have brake-less skis and didn't bring leashes. So this probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
    If you don’t release, it’s no problem.
    . . .

So. Who burned down that smoke shack at the village? 🤦♂️😂

11 days off the hill and I feel so disconnected. My stokemeter is on low...But my leg feels 86% mo bettah, almost there.
    Hope to maybe make turns this weekend, will try and connect with you mags. You're all welcome to come over for beers and safety. Would be good to see ya Rudy!

RIP - Brent Newton

I have one 1/2 off jhmr voucher left, and 2 or 3 BOGOS for the ghee that are valid from about the 14th thru closing.

Nice shots all. Passholer's is of the big beautiful entry into granite canyon via the Endless couloir. Most peeps' first time into the dark side starts here.

El Chup - you around still? Holla for a beer if ya gots da time, eh?

^^ We're still here, but leaving tomorrow morning after a couple hours skiing. Sorry we missed you this time!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Sorry if this is a newb question but wondering how to get to the Arch on Pandora, I'll be out there next week and I know the wife would be stoked to go ski that. I searched a bit online but not much info on good directions.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Sorry if this is a newb question but wondering how to get to the Arch on Pandora, I'll be out there next week and I know the wife would be stoked to go ski that. I searched a bit online but not much info on good directions.

Thanks guys.
    ha.. ya that high pressure window has shut. you might need viso to find it. Arch is way over rated anyway
    on another note.
    https://stormshow.com/

we have this next week. 20 yrs of fun

Quote Originally Posted by passholer View Post
    ha.. ya that high pressure window has shut. you might need viso to find it. Arch is way over rated anyway
    on another note.
    https://stormshow.com/

we have this next week. 20 yrs of fun
    I mean I don't need bluebird days to go ski something like that haha

Would go to that but we're outte there wednesday for Utah. Just hoping this warm moisture gives us some fresh snow.

Anyone interested in touring Monday on the west side if we get more snow than rain out of this thing.

NSR ALERT

So, I haven’t enjoyed anything that much at Sidewinders for a number of years, it felt like they were on autopilot.
    But I had a philly cheese there last night (with jalapeños) that was outstanding.
    That is all I can contribute right now.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Driving from SLC to JH today late afternoon/evening. What is the recommended route? Previously my maps had me going up through Idaho Falls, now telling me to go a snake route but concerned about weather slowing me down

I 15 to Idaho Falls Highway 20 to 26 into Swan valley over Pine creek into Victor.

Over teton pass into Jhole. Would be fastest route on major highway. You can check the webcam for teton pass But i think the roads will good to go.

Jackson Hole 2019-2020 - &amp; The 'Ghee, The King, Kelly Canyon, Pebble Creek

we still have 3 or 4 50% offs so holler if anyone needs em.
    been fun variable to north facing chalk to slushy lower mountain runs the past week
    getting closer to the 100 day mark bet. getting there. enjoying the hell out of it too
    skid luxury

Smooth sailing last night under a near full moon, thanks for the recs. Going through IF was definitely the move.

BB, shooting you a PM

I'm in SLC and contemplating whether conditions and the forecast are more favorable for going to Jackson or Aspen. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda. View Post
    I'm in SLC and contemplating whether conditions and the forecast are more favorable for going to Jackson or Aspen. Thoughts?

It’s too busy here to get much skiing in. Plus we need a bunch of snow to cover the ice on the bottom of the hill after last weeks warm sunny corn skiing

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda. View Post

It looks to me like we are trending from a little bit of fresh last night through tonight, then into a few nice corn days with mostly sun.

Aspen appears to be trending towards snain for the next few.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Fucking head games are slaying me. Finally caved and went to see the Doc today. He says I'm fine. Just rattled it.

"To ski or not to ski, that is the question" - Skispeare

Gotta sweet new brace coming today from Bezos. He says it's a good 'un.