Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2210
    I texted you Bruce... I have these that you can have if they'll work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191219_191219.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	800.5 KB 
ID:	318057

Name:	20191219_191213.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	633.9 KB 
ID:	318058

I've been debating some new soles for my rx130s and last week I found a new set, in the bag with stuffs, for $5 at the thrift store.
    So psyched I stopped in. Score.

Swing by if you think they'll work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 days off and my leg feels 70% better. Still kinda wanky but fairly certain no damage to the repair. Jerked the living shite outta the muscles though.
    Will ski soon. Was honestly debating rolling the DH boards before this auger. Not so much now...

North end is pretty. And the snow was pretty good too.

Name:	DSC09981.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	318157

On a related note, anybody wanna sell me a spare instep "snowboard" style strap for a Maestrale RS? Skiing the Black Hole with three voile straps filling in for a snapped strap didn't cut it, and I'm not optimistic about Scarpa's warranty process helping me out anytime soon.

Got a couple half off vouchers for the vill. Dm if anyone wants

M_R - another east coaster heading to JHMR. Flying out early tomorrow morning so should be in line Monday morning for the tram. Wouldn't mind some company - wife is doing the womens camp and I'll be skiing solo Monday-Friday. I know the inbounds stuff pretty well and would consider myself a pretty good skier. I'll be wearing a black helmet, bright orange (with an even brighter orange hood) and blue pants. Green Lange boots - should be on my soul7's. Yell out for Spike.

Spike

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Well, kids, a little update.

I was kicking ass. I had a setback, I wiped out at work on a 1” piece of lasagna, and likely tore my quad muscle on the surgery leg. MRI this morning, don’t know yet. I’m hurtin. Don’t know the status of my México bike trip now...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Damn mag, that is tough news. I feel for ya big time, you just put my issues in dramatic perspective.

Sorry to hear this, try and keep your chin up. keep us in the loop please..

Goddamn pasta strikes again. Change your handle to Wile E. Coyote or something

Shit. Just another reason why I’m not a fan of Italian food.

Was it the ricotta? I hate ricotta.

My chin’s up, still optimistic!
    Planning on a hell of a cycling season when I get strong again.
    I did just get travelers insurance for the trip in case Trump closes the borders, but we are planning on going anyway, and eating tacos until we burst.
    Carry on, POW soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post

I was kicking ass. I had a setback, I wiped out at work on a 1” piece of lasagna, and likely tore my quad muscle on the surgery leg. MRI this morning, don’t know yet. I’m hurtin. Don’t know the status of my México bike trip now...
    Hopefully not as bad as you think and you're back to zwifting in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    .... and I'm not optimistic about Scarpa's warranty process helping me out anytime soon.
    Good luck with contacting Scarpa, seems their customer service has gone to shit.

Thinking of ya, Rideit! Sucks to have set backs. You’re gonna heal up. Keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Good luck with contacting Scarpa, seems their customer service has gone to shit.
    Bleh. And my boots are one week over the "1 year warranty." Seems like the part is readily available online, so I may just order ASAP and miss as little skiing as possible.

And, if any Teton folks are looking for multisport days, we just moved an absurd amount of snow out of the Driggs bike park. Should be able to ski pow in the morning and ride dirt in the afternoon by Friday!

Wish I had thought to check TGR a week ago! Posted on FB and Reddit looking for a local to show me around JHMR to no avail.

Anyway, thank you to all the locals for being cool with us IKON er's. Had a great time. Really warm Friday and Saturday, which lead to some challenging conditions in the AMs until things softened up.

Holy shit is this place steep. I did just about everything I wanted to do. Hiked the Headwall. Skied Tower 3 Chute. Alta Chute. Saratoga Bowl. Beacon practice. And of course, Corbets. First go, I psyched myself out a bit and hip checked the wall before the turn. Second run, stomped it. Today, they reported 7" and the stuff in the lower couloir was fantastic. Only thing I didn't check off the list was getting out into the BC.

Three days of the steepest continuous skiing I've ever done took it out of me. I thought I might try to ski a bit tomorrow before heading back to CO, but I'm toast. Can't wait to come back and explore more. Thank you for sharing a fantastic piece of your hometown.

When your the chef, lasagna sucks

It’s too much work

I never considered it dangerous, however, until now
    . . .

Oh the horrors of refined wheat.

Should have had whole grain pasta...better for you, but it sucks.

Heel fast, or was it your toe that slipped?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Dude, NO! That working stuff will kill you. Hope it's nothing.

In other news, I am counting down the days til my knee replacement. MRI Tuesday here to find out if it's a full replacement, leave the ACL, or even potentially just a partial, with half the recovery time.

Still touring though, fun long tour today with Panchosdad, Zion zigzag, and others.

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

^^^^Thanks for taking me today! Really enjoyed the snow, company, and terrain.

Name:	IMG_3364.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	318328

Looks fun!

Dang Rideit, heal up for real man!

Fun day in the hills, I had every intention of going for a solo walk looking for solitude and around every bend kept running into friends and long lost acquaintances.

Oliver?
    Do it’s?

Oliver?
    Do it’s?
    Diving Board, Oliver. Nice little refresh.

Yo, pics from just out of the realm...

Yesterday Lost Trail. I'll be 65 in September....sheesh.

Bluebird. Point it. Put that shoulder forward, lift the rear foot ever so slightly, tuck arms in and let it rip. Runs at +50mph. Chicken fight with son on perfect groomers. Can't say I've had a better day.
    Old and Getting Older........
    Amazing Days

My Flickr Photos

.....go out and make this season the best season of your life. Ski that line, take that trip, slide that rail, make that leap, live for the moment, and make memories with friends that’ll last a lifetime, because as a great man once said, “If you don’t do it this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”

-Mike Rogge

Positive vibes Rideit and good luck HMS!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.