Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2210
    Holy shit, had to go to the airport for a luggage run from Tributary yesterday, JH was fkn crazy packed! WTF is with the 5mph from Spring Gulch to the Village light? I didn't see any wrecks, just a ton of cars both heading west and coming from the village, long-ass red lights each direction...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

If anyone knows of a decent realtor in eastern Idaho please reach out. Trying to find places online is a complete crap shoot.

Looking along the 20 corridor from Shelley up to St. Anthony, with IF and Rexburg being my focus due to commuting reasons. Shopping home/townhouse for rent.

Supposed to take a visit to scope places out late in the week of 7/13 with the move being late July / early August.

‘Combat Camping’ on Shadow mountain. Tried to hold a place for my friends to camp this weekend. Came back in the evening to three other parties camped on my spot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Holy shit, had to go to the airport for a luggage run from Tributary yesterday, JH was fkn crazy packed! WTF is with the 5mph from Spring Gulch to the Village light? I didn't see any wrecks, just a ton of cars both heading west and coming from the village, long-ass red lights each direction...
    Floated in the park yesterday and was headed back around 5:30-6. Line was damn near out to the airport! We took spring gulch with about 30 others. Took 5-6 lights to get through.

There are a few folks around here right now.

The Mango man is back on Hwy 33 in Teton valley. West side of the road @ 5000 south. Got a case, mango marguerites tonight.
    Last edited by new yabyum; 07-05-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by new yabyum View Post
    The Mango man is back on Hwy 33 in Teton valley. West side of the road between 6000s and 3500s. Got a case, mango marguerites tonight.
    How many in a case? Might have the wife stop by on the way back from her hike.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    How many in a case? Might have the wife stop by on the way back from her hike.
    9 to a case. They're big and very good. You won't find that quality at Broulims.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Got as close as the Phillips trailhead the other day, no way I'm getting any closer. Had to park at the lower/winter lot cause the summer one was full. Hardly anyone on the trails though.

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    Employee passes still come with bus passes. The general public’s season passes don’t.
    Yep. But village employers are paying the same rate for their staff passes but bus service will be slashed. The proposed scheduled doesn't work for late night employees or overserved skids taking last bus home.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    If anyone knows of a decent realtor in eastern Idaho please reach out. Trying to find places online is a complete crap shoot.

Looking along the 20 corridor from Shelley up to St. Anthony, with IF and Rexburg being my focus due to commuting reasons. Shopping home/townhouse for rent.

Supposed to take a visit to scope places out late in the week of 7/13 with the move being late July / early August.
    Good luck, inventory is super tight all over the Snake River plain right now with prices going way up. Coworker moved from Twin to IF and paid 225 for 3/2, nothing special, it appraised but 315 the other day not even a year later.

Anyone else check out the comet? I turned off the lights last night and looked out the window and holy shit there it was, just over Prospector's Mountain. It was easily visible with the naked eye and really cool through binoculars or a spotting scope.

Taken from Driggs, America.

Nice shot!

Going out to Mormon Row at 10:00...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

So, anyone wanna go to the Spud this Thursday for the TGR bike movie?
    We just got tickets...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

On the IF newsfeed just now - The average idahoan has spent 44 hours drunk since the virus kicked in.

Impressive average considering the Mormon population and not everyone drinks. Good work, drinkers, sounds like you spent your unemployment stimulus money well

Got a survey in the inbox this morning from JH asking about the COVID and general feelings and concerns about the virus and traveling. I'm sure they are interested to gauge consumer sentiment about traveling to their legendary resort this season. My guess is there are enough young folks out there that don't care about a virus and want to ski that they will travel. You know what they say, Ski or Die.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Got a survey in the inbox this morning from JH asking about the COVID and general feelings and concerns about the virus and traveling. I'm sure they are interested to gauge consumer sentiment about traveling to their legendary resort this season. My guess is there are enough young folks out there that don't care about a virus and want to ski that they will travel. You know what they say, Ski or Die.
    Got the survey too. I mean, I’m planning on skiing in JH this winter. How do I know if it’ll happen?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Me too, i filled it out. Who knows if I will actually get there to ski but hopefully it will be valuable information for them I guess

Although Village rumors are like tumors, the consensus among many village idiots is that while JHMR is coyly saying they have every intention to operate the tram this winter, it will likely be for exclusive use by small private groups with a guide or MSS clients with instructors. On the plus side, you get a private club car each time you ride bridger for safety meetings.

I foresee a chairlift from Sublette up to R Bowl in the future... wait, didn’t that already happen once?

No way I would ride the tram. I won't ride the bus either. Are they going to expand parking? I hate to say it but the more I think about the situation the more I doubt that I'm going to ski the village this year.

I look forward to a chairs-only program with way fewer people than in the past handful of seasons. I tend to be a hopeful person, often to my chagrin.

No tram would be a bit of a bummer for me since it’ll be my first season, however the benefits of not running it may outweigh the negatives. If it cuts the riffraff down dramatically I could live with it.