Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    Why not just dig a hole in the backyard in suitable dimensions and shape, backfill,shape/compact soil just right to support the contours of a reclined human body, drop a big piece of greenhouse poly into it, fill it with hot water through a hose connected to a faucet in the house, leave it on slow hot trickle, submerge body and recline in custom molded comfort? Coupla boxed wine inflated bladders for pillows, a transverse plywood sheet to support the laptop for netflix watching. To drain; garden hose as a siphon to lower elevation part of the yard. When drained, scrub the poly with bleach/water mix and rinse it. Drape over top of the hole, throw a big plywood sheet on it and weigh it down to seal it so cats don't use the hole as a litterbox.
    You've put some real thought into this
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Prime shipping?

Inflatable hot tubs

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Prime shipping?
    Yup. I think it was free shipping and arrived in 3 days.

Crazy

https://www.amazon.com/Bestway-54190.../dp/B07G2NRR2V

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Yup. I think it was free shipping and arrived in 3 days.

Crazy

https://www.amazon.com/Bestway-54190.../dp/B07G2NRR2V
    Yep, same. Might be a little longer this time of year though

If what you're after is a cheap tub, I'd go with one of those galvanized tubs used for watering livestock, prop it up on sawhorses, and light a fire underneath. A little bit bugs-bunny-cooked-alive, but I'd argue impossible to break, classier than the inflatable, and all around a lot more exciting.