Rental Car Fuckage

Long story short, was in San Fran over the weekend for a wedding, well it was actually in Gilroy.

Rented a car on Friday at 9:30am, this shows true on the invoice. On Sunday I made it a point to return the car before 9:00am to avoid having another day added to rental. I just got the invoice and they billed for 3 days, showing check in at 10:00am. This was put on a card so they already billed it.

What are the odds I can get this reduced? File claim with credit card company? I mean, I'm sure they have cameras in their lot. Should I go tell them to go get bent and check the footy?

Daylight Saving thread?

Check the “Rentin’ Cars Superthread”. I think there’s some similar tale in there.
    I still call it The Jake.

Forgot to add I have a receipt from the gas station that is around the corner, time is 8:56am.

I would get your credit card company involved - dispute the charge (I've not faced this same situation before so there may be better advice or ideas out there but I'm not aware of downside to disputing it via your card)

Tell them to cross check time against lividity of dead hooker in the trunk

Pics of bride removing garter or it didn’t happen.

Have you contacted the rental car company yet? My guess is that their computers hadn't adjusted for the DST change and thus you got hosed due to their error. I'd point that out to them and hopefully they can just refund you the money easily enough.