Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTS Feeler: DPS Spoon 150's with G3 Ions

This is just a feeler post - maybe a price check? I've got a pair of DPS Spoon 150's (190cm) mounted with G3 Ions. Bases are in great shape, skis only have one mount, but the topsheets are the wrong topsheets (this was the final prototype for what became the Spoon 150's so the topsheets are actually from Wailer 112's). I have skins as well.

Honestly these are just too much ski for me, and I'm happy with my Line Pescados. Wondering if there is any interest here, and if so, what a fair price would be. Thanks!!

Pics?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Name:  spoons.jpg
Views: 1973
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  spoons 2.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  62.3 KB

- Bases are pretty clean, just need a good wax. Edges could also stand to be sharpened, but no serious damage.
    - One other mount
    - G3's are mounted to 307 BSL with a little adjustment on either side
    - Bindings function well. One set of risers is a little sticky, but I think all it needs is some lube and they should be good to go.

These are sexy beasts. If I wasn't in considerable debt I would snag em'.

Super fat RPC's... I ski my spoons about 3x a season at best, amazingly light for their size.

Damn...I could've gone without seeing these posted up today...now I have daydreams of skiing these running through my mind when I really need to be doing work.

Fack... deep snow touring rig right there...

Mooseknuckles daily driver....

As fun as these skis are, I honestly can't justify keeping them - and I think the Pescados are a tiny bit more versatile.

It's a sweet set-up, and I'm not trying to make a killing here - happy to pass on to another mag for a great price. Someone has to need this guys. I mean - nobody needs 150 underfoot skis, but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Mooseknuckles daily driver....
    And he was downright nimble on them chasing me on a lap around the windy hill.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    As fun as these skis are, I honestly can't justify keeping them - and I think the Pescados are a tiny bit more versatile.

It's a sweet set-up, and I'm not trying to make a killing here - happy to pass on to another mag for a great price. Someone has to need this guys. I mean - nobody needs 150 underfoot skis, but you get the idea.
    Truth, I love my pescados but these sure are sexy.

I tour on my Spoons all the time. They make skiing different - in a very nice way.

Weekend bump!

Price? No doubt Whyturn wants to know, but isn't asking because he needs another pair of pow skis like he needs a kick in the jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post

So how much you want? I'm in SLC and interested. PM me a price if you don't want to set one here

Or don’t be a fucking pussy and just post a price?

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post

Fair, not trying to be a dick about it, but I'm not sure what a fair price would be. Is $450 for everything (skis, bindings, skins) wildly off? Please price police if so.

pm sent dooooooods

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

I think they'll be willing to beat each other senseless to earn the right to buy at that price.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

You could start by listing the price you paid for them on KSL a couple weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    You could start by listing the price you paid for them on KSL a couple weeks ago
    Interesting plot twist
    Uno mas

Subscribed

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sorry, I didn't pick these up on KSL a couple weeks ago, and I honestly can't remember what I paid for them. Happy to dig thru my Venmo and PayPal history to try and figure out what I did pay for them, if it would appease the crowd of pitchfork-wielding masses?

If you'd like an alibi for the past few weeks, I just donated a goddamn kidney to a stranger and I've been laid up with a heating pad in incredible discomfort, which is partially why I'm selling these - I won't be able to ski for a minute, and I want someone else to use them.

Happy to send you pics of the scar, or my hospital discharge paperwork maybe? Perhaps you'd like my other kidney as well?