Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I believe a school bus will actually give you a 9+. To get a 10, you need a frieght train.

Quote Originally Posted by crashnburn'd
    I believe a school bus will actually give you a 9+. To get a 10, you need a frieght train.
    Given what the school bus did to me, I'll do my best to never be eligible for the freight train.

Back on topic, Phunk's bruise looks like an alien wearing lipstick to me....
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Telenater
    Back on topic, Phunk's bruise looks like an alien wearing lipstick to me....
    Back off topic - welcome back Telenater! Feeling better I hope.

I tried to copycat phunk tonight on this freakin ladder-log/tree ride-ladder-ladder-log-tree ride. I got hung up on the highest part and took the biggest fall you could off the whole stunt...probably a good 7 feet to ground. But this nice sapling held up well with my foot on it and slowed my downward progress *just* enough that I didn't die. My quad hurts like hell but the contusion just isn't showin up...DANGIT. Still another fun night of gettin' stoopid on the big bike...

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy
    I see an alligator wearing lipstick.
    Its totally a T-rex with bloody teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy
    Its totally a T-rex with bloody teeth
    Hmmm, I see a great white shark emerging from the black/blue gloom of the deep ocean...
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

Hey Phunk, that really colored up nicely.

He really got it from making wine in his bike shorts. You know, where you put grapes in your pants, and kind of smash them around some. It looks like his pants leaked on to his leg though.

Particle, I still don't know why your wife hasn't killed you yet, for doing those stunts. You must have some secrets from her!! Or she is REALLY understanding.

Nater, when are you going to be up for riding? I'm headed out to Tahoe for a week in Sept. If you're still weak, maybe I can keep up for a 1/2 mile of single track.
    I want a 6" travel 20lb MTB. I found the 20lb MTB, but only good for riders under 87 pounds.

If anyone can discern the Virgin Mary in there, maybe we can start a nationwide pilgrimage to phUnk's house.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by GT40
    Nater, when are you going to be up for riding? I'm headed out to Tahoe for a week in Sept. If you're still weak, maybe I can keep up for a 1/2 mile of single track.
    Sweet! Don't know about him but I'll ride with you.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    If anyone can discern the Virgin Mary in there, maybe we can start a nationwide pilgrimage to phUnk's house.
    That's his leg, not his house.

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    That's his leg, not his house.

It just sounds too creepy to say "maybe we can start a nationwide pilgrimage to phUnk's leg".

Lego, I look forward to ridin with ya, and shootin your DH steez.
    I want a 6" travel 20lb MTB. I found the 20lb MTB, but only good for riders under 87 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    The 3 foot tall rollover/drop was deemed too gay to photograph, even for us.

I rule.
    I hate when that happens
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo

Was the virgin mary a man with a big 'fro and bushy eyebrows?
    It's idomatic, beatch.

I see The Terminator (at the end of the first movie, sans skin) w/ a Kid 'n Play flat-top and blood on his face.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

if you don't have someone to do it with, it's not worth doing

return of the angry whelk?

i see the angry whelk superimposed on the forehead of christina ricci.

to all my friends, it's not the end
    the earth has not swallowed me yet