Arrow Accidental Skiboard Man

For years I’ve wanted to try dicking around on some skiboards. I finally decided to bid on some on eBay with the idea that I may actually win a pair for shits and giggles. Well, I accidentally won 4 pairs. I shall now we known as Accidental Skiboard Man. Oops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9288286A-DDED-4DF5-B9F0-B579578462C0.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	300537

I think someone scammed you into buying snowblades

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I think someone scammed you into buying snowblades
    I was lowballing for fun. Now I’ll have 4x the fun.

those salomons haul ass on the groomers.... carves like a race ski when pushed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    those salomons haul ass on the groomers.... carves like a race ski when pushed hard.
    Seriously? That sounds rad... and sketchy. I’m down with some groomer days. I’ve mostly been excited to do some park shiz on the Lines. But, I’ll probably end up selling at least 2 of these.

Paging Skihost to the courtesy phone...

https://www.skiutah.com/blog/authors...ki-utah-powder

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Paging Skihost to the courtesy phone...

https://www.skiutah.com/blog/authors...ki-utah-powder
    Makes me want to drive down to Utah and see the dude. Gonna need more mary, though!!! Thanks for sharing. So rad.

have fun rutting up the slopes.

It sounds absurd but those sollys really are fun on green/blue stuff when it hasn't snowed lately. They're also fairly amusing in bumps since they are so short that they can pop over the crests and tuck right into the troughs. Plus nobody looked at me funny when I was way in the backseat or doing my classic arm flailing technique cuz the expectation is that I was Texan and that's just how they roll.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

If you want to sell and and ship to CO, let me know. I need a pair so I can foot launch my paraglider at Copper and stuff them in my harness.

Oh..the preferred nomenclature is "fruit boots"

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Bob View Post
    Seriously? That sounds rad... and sketchy. I’m down with some groomer days. I’ve mostly been excited to do some park shiz on the Lines. But, I’ll probably end up selling at least 2 of these.

yep. theses things were first used by ski teams to help kids find their center of balance on skis and break the habit of leaning to far forward or back. the salomons will rail gs turns at mach speed on hard pack.

^ the second vid was awesome, and completely necessary to wash the song from the first video from my head.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Stick to the Line Weapons, the salomons and K2s are foam core garbage and don’t have the swappable bindings. Those of us still using them regularly have long thrown those in the trash. Also if you want to see where boards have gone check out rvl8skiboards.com and skiboardsonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Stick to the Line Weapons, the salomons and K2s are foam core garbage and don’t have the swappable bindings. Those of us still using them regularly have long thrown those in the trash. Also if you want to see where boards have gone check out rvl8skiboards.com and skiboardsonline.com
    I’ve seen the Rvl8 skiboards! They look way fat and gnarly. Maybe if I keep at it, I’ll get me a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    yep. theses things were first used by ski teams to help kids find their center of balance on skis and break the habit of leaning to far forward or back. the salomons will rail gs turns at mach speed on hard pack.

I’m basically already that second dude, but on normal skis. Can’t wait to see how these skiboards get me shredding and spinning and acting a fool. I’m really just about that fun. Maybe some whiskey and IPA’s, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaStoke View Post
    That’s actually super rad. Last trick was badass. Interesting he has release bindings instead of the normal skiblade non-release.