Salomon STH/914s and Gripwalk

I have some Salomon STH 12 drivers and some 914s. Can I get either of these to work with Gripwalk or should I just install the Alpine soles?

Yes, I ran STH drivers for a long time with Gripwalk soles. Just be sure to adjust the AFD/toe height accordingly with a .5mm spacer.

https://theskimonster.com/blog/posts...-ski-bindings/

Your good. Ive been using my sth14's in my gen1 cast det up with my lupo's with wtr soles full time. Also in 12's. Occasionally the toe height loosens. Its best to screw the toes off and put some blue loctite on the toe height screw straight away. Keep the loctite away from the plastic . I think im at 3yrs use. Reminds me i should probably add some loctite to mine. End of last year i was using the driver off the top of the lift every second day

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I have seen some inconsistencies in Gripwalk soles from one manufacturer to another. Just make sure the AFD lines up with the non grippy part of the boot and like the Fortrees said, check the toe height.
    Click. Point. Chute.

FWIW, I ran STH14s and 16s with my old tech toe Cochises for two years before they switched to DIN soles. Not Gripwalk. Worked fine for me. Had releases when I needed to, had none when I didn’t.