Thumbs up San Francisco Ski Season Kickoff Party + Connect for Tahoe Winter RideSharing

Name:  ski-season-kickoff-party-sf.jpg
Views: 1248
Size:  180.8 KB

Join in to welcome the winter season for Lake Tahoe Area Resorts / Sierra ..

Enjoy drinks, snacks and connect for Tahoe ski trips and POWDER trips to Colorado, Utah, British Columbia, Hakuba/Niseko, Japan, etc. especially for those who are holders of EPIC PASS, IKON PASS, MOUNTAIN COLLECTIVE PASS or POWDER ALLIANCE PASS.

Drop by to meet like-minded SF Bay Area professionals who loves snow-sports & to expand your circle of ski/ride buddies ��

Event cost: FREE

Details & RSVP at

http://www.snowpals.org/events/

* Looking to join a Tahoe area ski lease (individual, group, family share ski lease) to max out your ski season pass, expand your circle of ski buddies, get a place to store your ski gear and people to rideshare to your fave resorts? Browse 2019-20 ski leases @

http://snowpals.org/leases

* Got a fun event/activity this weekend?

NorCal SAN FRANCISCO ski & snowboard festival takes place this weekend (Nov 2-3, 2019) ..

Good fun for the entire family or with a group of friends.. kids enjoy pro BMX shows, game booths to win lift tickets, season pass, swag; adults enjoy craft beer tastings, music and 420 info vendors + shop for up to 70% off last season's ski/snowboard gear and winter snow sports clothing.

SF Ski Fest Tickets are 50% off at:

http://www.snowpals.org/2019/half-of...tival-tickets/

Next weekend (Nov 9-10), the Festival moves to Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose.

VIP tickets include 3 Tahoe lift tickets + BOGO Squaw Alpine lift ticket ($119 value) + skis/snowboard rental package + 3 hours of craft beer tastings.

Stay in hookup you spam ass jong.

He really should join AlpineZone.

Wasn't that the party where all those teenagers got roofied up and kidnapped last year?

I think it was.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Will hookers and blow be served?

Yes I will be selling blow at this event. I’m easy to find, I’m the short skinny guy with a beard wearing a sweater.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Hello darkness my old friend