Voile Hyper Charger (125/99/112) 154cm, Salomon MTN Tour, Pomoca S-GLide Tipon

New, never skied Voile Hyper Charger 154cm -- Women's (or smaller person)
    - 2080g (pair)
    - 125/99/112
    - 17.6m radius
    Salomon MTN Tour Bindings w/brakes
    - 15mm adjustability
    Pomoca S-Glide Tipon Skins
    - not cut, still in box
    $1150 ($1550 retail)

The Voile Women’s HyperCharger evolution can be traced all the way back to the beginning of our current ski line. An Engineering Eve, if you will. It shares the same shape and profile as the Voile Women’s SuperCharger — the ski that inspired our entire line Charger and Vector skis. This isn’t a women’s ski that came about as an afterthought. It is the genesis.

While the Women’s HyperCharger shares the same downhill performance as the Women’s SuperCharger, the construction has evolved into the hyper-light realm. With a paulownia wood core and more carbon fiber added, the Women’s HyperCharger sheds hundreds of grams per pair—while still maintaining the Voile standard of durability and strength.

This is a women’s backcountry ski that: eats up switchbacks on the climb, deftly navigates the tightest trees, shreds open bowls and charges down big mountain lines. The Women’s HyperCharger is so good, we made a men’s version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	voile-womens-hypercharger-skis-1819.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	457.5 KB 
ID:	300398  

Condition, mount position, and actual pics would be helpful.

What the actual fuck!! eBay JONG

Edit ** Ohhhh I remember you... you were trying to sell new in box skins that had been cut down to a new length at a stupid price

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This is not a place where used gear sells for over $1K, unless it is a solid gold snowblower with cup holders and a dab rig attached

My wife would pay 3 bacon sandwiches, but only if the mount is for ~275mm.

Come on, guys! OP clearly states that this deal nets you a $400 savings off of the retail price. Where in the hell else do you pig fuckers think you're gonna get $400 off? Do you still believe in Santa? Cuz here in the real world $400 is a big damned deal.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Condition is new. Mount is on center to 274mm BSL with 15mm total adjustability.

If you could read, you would see it's new, not used. If I listed everything separately, it would all be way less than $1K but I thought I'd try to give someone a better deal but apparently that's not OK here.

And I remember you -- you're too stupid to read the post which said the skins had never been used but were cut to a specific ski dimension.

New skis = unmounted. If you disagree, I got a nice new Tacoma to sell you for 35k. Has 110k new miles, and a nice new dent on rear quarter panel. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Rambleon28 View Post
    And I remember you -- you're too stupid to read the post which said the skins had never been used but were cut to a specific ski dimension.
    You edited the post after.
    Name:  2019-11-01 07_55_38-POMOCA Climb Pro S-Glide Skins - 120mm and 140mm.png
Views: 217
Size:  3.1 KB

GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Rambleon28 View Post
    Condition is new. Mount is on center to 274mm BSL with 15mm total adjustability.
    Holes in the ski =/= new

Your prices still suck.

Drilled is not new.

Ramble on over to eBay and sell your overpriced second hand gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    What the actual fuck!! eBay JONG

Edit ** Ohhhh I remember you... you were trying to sell new in box skins that had been cut down to a new length at a stupid price

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    This is not a place where used gear sells for over $1K, unless it is a solid gold snowblower with cup holders and a dab rig attached

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Dooley View Post
    New skis = unmounted. If you disagree, I got a nice new Tacoma to sell you for 35k. Has 110k new miles, and a nice new dent on rear quarter panel. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    You edited the post after.
    Name:  2019-11-01 07_55_38-POMOCA Climb Pro S-Glide Skins - 120mm and 140mm.png
Views: 217
Size:  3.1 KB

GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    Holes in the ski =/= new
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Your prices still suck.

Drilled is not new.

Ramble on over to eBay and sell your overpriced second hand gear.
    ^All of this shit right here.
    Nice sleuthing Skilyft. Only a scammer tries to discredit then edit the post for their advantage.