Free: 25.5 Tecnica Mach 1

BOOTS HAVE A NEW HOME. Most of these boots life I worked on the hill so very little wear on the soles. Boot boards have been ground a little and cuff overlap has been shortened by about a cm as they were rock solid when it was below 10* . The liners only have have 4-5 race league nights on them so less than vert. Just hoping to help someone out that needs a solid pair of boots. Name:  94E1DAA5-01D1-4BC7-80CD-BB16C16CADA7.jpeg
Views: 481
Size:  97.9 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF5F5D47-8D48-4365-95A7-7D6E1E854683.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	523.1 KB 
ID:	300393  
    Last edited by Eluder; 11-05-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

If no-one claims free, let’s workout some kind of payment.

I want to make sure someone else has the opportunity claim if they really need it.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid deal for top notch boots. You're going to make someone very happy 👊

Don't need them and not my size anyway, but good on you for the hookup!

Do folks that run 26.5 in Cochise tend to go 25.5 in Mach-1, or stay with the same size? Thought maybe the liner was thinner in the Mach-1, or they punch for length since it's more of a performance boot. These might work for me, but there's gotta be someone who needs them more than I do.

Mrs C has these boots in this size, in a soft flex (95) - IIRC they came in a couple of flex ratings and a couple of volumes (LV, MV, HV). For assistance for anyone looking, which are these boots?

And if nobody needs them, and if they happen to be LV, I'd be interested just as a backup pair for Mrs C.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Do folks that run 26.5 in Cochise tend to go 25.5 in Mach-1, or stay with the same size? Thought maybe the liner was thinner in the Mach-1, or they punch for length since it's more of a performance boot. These might work for me, but there's gotta be someone who needs them more than I do.
    The liner is just as thick and fit is similar to a cochise but not identical. The liner in this boot is one of the nicest stock liners made. This pair is Medium Volume with a 100mm last as dictated by the MV on the side of the cuff. After the liner breaks in they have more volume in the instep than most boots. The liner is basically brand new on this boot.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I ski a 26.5 in both. The liners are pretty similar. The Mach1 has a bit tighter heel pocket, even in MV form, than the Cochise (which makes the Mach1 fit my foot better, YMMV).

Wish these were 26.5 as i have been wanting to try this boot. Solid offer Eluder!

Props for solid Maggot

Free: 25.5 Tecnica Mach 1

What is the bsl
    I checked is it 295?

If there isn’t a mag out there who’s down on their luck and really needs them, I’ll take them. I don’t love my current boots and I tried these on a few years ago and thought they fit well but I couldn’t justify the cost at the time. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I’ve been eyeing these boots for a long time! Would be awesome to get some
    better boots for the season...mine are shot beyond belief!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I ski a 27.5 in both, but my Mach 1s are the LV (98 last) with navicular punches vs 99 last in the Cochise. As was mentioned, the heel is a tighter fit in the Mach 1, but for all day comfort I usually go to my Cochises. The Mach 1 feels like a stiffer 130 flex than the Cochises to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOYMATTHEW View Post
    I ski a 27.5 in both, but my Mach 1s are the LV (98 last) with navicular punches vs 99 last in the Cochise. As was mentioned, the heel is a tighter fit in the Mach 1, but for all day comfort I usually go to my Cochises. The Mach 1 feels like a stiffer 130 flex than the Cochises to me.
    Fully agree. The Mach 1 130 is significantly stiffer than the Cochise 130