Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    Yes please do! I live in Eugene and we need these guys to stay in business. It reminds me of Marmot Mountain Works in terms of the staff they hire (awesome stoked locals getting outside) but has an actual fulfillment warehouse and a functioning website (vs MMW which didn’t survive the e-tail sales transition).

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by robrox View Post
    Those are the questions.
    TSG put them up to it so boycott may have to continue until TSG feels the pinch. The pain of reduced profits is the only teacher fit for such people.

Remember Vermonster?
    This is it...it starts and stops with TSG. This all stems from them in the first place if you look at the finer details of this whole mess. They just used backcountry.com as the catalyst to sue so many companies of which had no risk to backcountry.com but risk to other companies they were trying to grow within their portfolio. Devil is in the details.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals

screw those guys

Quote Originally Posted by SchralphMacchio View Post
    Yes please do! I live in Eugene and we need these guys to stay in business. It reminds me of Marmot Mountain Works in terms of the staff they hire (awesome stoked locals getting outside) but has an actual fulfillment warehouse and a functioning website (vs MMW which didn’t survive the e-tail sales transition).
    I just want to know when we can start drinking Duckhorn cab again, not that I can afford it very often.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Oh, and BTW I just want to post that DaveTv proves once again what an ass he is. Not doubt heavily invested in BC.com

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Oh, and BTW I just want to post that DaveTv proves once again what an ass he is. Not doubt heavily invested in BC.com
    Who?

[ignore]
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Agreed. Most unethical resort in the Wasatch.
    Not to derail this thread..(more) but there are 2 resorts in the Wasatch that don't allow snowboarders.

Also.. If bc.com had 3000vert of tram accessed goods.. well they could sue whomever they damn well please, I'm still gonna hit it up for some laps. But to fill the role as an intermediary between me and my shit.. I'll find someone else.

Still not a peep from any employees?

apparently they fired the company who was doing their legal stuff

Apparently they also fired the company that allows you to unsubscribe to their marketing emails...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Apparently they also fired the company that allows you to unsubscribe to their marketing emails...

Mark then as spam and move on.

That's got to at least be against the terms of service of whatever they're using to email people.

And no one else has the color/size Quantum Pro that I want. (If I even get one). Is MiCol stocking up anytime soon?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

All of this is what happens when spreadsheet meets greed, lack of ethics. unbridled drive.

Backcountry.com has spoken their hearts. Actions are louder than words.

Speaking of unchecked greed, I passed through Jackson yesterday and saw the MASSIVE new parking lots they've built? Ikon is just showing its colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Greedy assholes. Yes it’s par for the course - anyone remember the Monster Cable lawsuits and cease and desist attacks from a few years back? https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...l-losing.shtml

I’ll try to avoid shopping at Backcuntry since they are assholes and in no way should own the descriptive term backcountry since it’s, unlike backcountry.com, not IMO a trademark able term.

That monster cable guy lived up the hill from me in Hillsborough, Ca. He had a 500,000 USD Careera GT with a license plate that said monster something. Anyway, he’s pull up to Starbucks almost every morning and park in front of the fire hydrant. He’d take the $200, or whatever, ticket and just jump back in.

Probably cheaper than removing a ding from a carbon fiber door.

No way in hell I'm ever buying anything from these guys again. Any "amends" they are making now are too late, they've shown their true colors

I'm just horrified.

I don't know how I can ever tour again.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'm just horrified.

I don't know how I can ever tour again.
    But I’ve got my microbus all packed and ready, and your studio albums are so awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    But I’ve got my microbus all packed and ready, and your studio albums are so awful.
    oh he got all of that one, its long and it may not be playable......

My new (within 30 days) Arcteryx Beta just boxed up for return to BC tomorrow. Everytime I looked at it I got a foul feeling, Gonna sue me too BC?

Quote Originally Posted by Woolie12 View Post
    My new (within 30 days) Arcteryx Beta just boxed up for return to BC tomorrow. Everytime I looked at it I got a foul feeling, Gonna sue me too BC?
    Arcteryx outlet in Ogden

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Arcteryx outlet in Ogden

Evo is cheaper

Does anyone listen to the Wintry Mix podcast? He had the owner of Marquette Backcountry skis on, who is one of the small business owners who is being sued and has to spend all this money defending his invention. All I have to say is FUCK YOU BACKCOUNTRY.COM

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Does anyone listen to the Wintry Mix podcast? He had the owner of Marquette Backcountry skis on, who is one of the small business owners who is being sued and has to spend all this money defending his invention. All I have to say is FUCK YOU BACKCOUNTRY.COM
    You should read the latest on this....BC.com and Marquette have come together with BC.com dropping their suit and the two of them collaborating for marketing his skis. They also fired their IP legal firm and are allegedly reaching out to others whose lives they made miserable. Who knows what will come of this but they look like they're trying to make amends, at least to the outside world. Time will tell....

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    You should read the latest on this....BC.com and Marquette have come together with BC.com dropping their suit and the two of them collaborating for marketing his skis. They also fired their IP legal firm and are allegedly reaching out to others whose lives they made miserable. Who knows what will come of this but they look like they're trying to make amends, at least to the outside world. Time will tell....
    That’s good to hear. I was getting so angry listening to his story and pain but anyway, good to hear.

Yeah, his story and the others who have already 'settled' are bad form for BC.com. Hopefully they come through with what they're stating their intentions are.

I hope the settle this, I'am enjoying a Lewis&Clark Back Country Scottish Ale, and don't want to be killed.