Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 588
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    In addition to a boycott I vote for a mass sticker tagging campaign.

    One of you artsy, photochoppery talented mags needs to craft a sticker with their stupid Goat taking it in der poopenhousen. Group fund a production run of mass quantities. Ubiquitous hilarious placements with a thread to document results.

    Win
    Yes! I was telling my wife earlier that I wish we still had our vinyl cutter. I'm in for a bunch of these to plaster around SLC/LCC.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,099
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    In addition to a boycott I vote for a mass sticker tagging campaign.

    One of you artsy, photochoppery talented mags needs to craft a sticker with their stupid Goat taking it in der poopenhousen. Group fund a production run of mass quantities. Ubiquitous hilarious placements with a thread to document results.

    Win
    Somewhere I've seen a Shejumps girafficorn banging a Backcountry goat.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Jong Kong
    Posts
    71
    Yet they sell Backcountry Access products..

    Kohlberg & Company owns Backcountry Access..

    Liberty Media Corporation owns Backcountry.com..

    One day they'll sue each other over who really owns the word backcountry...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Unfortunately, and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here, you can lose your trademark if you don't aggressively defend it. yay!
    ^^^Exactly

    Guess none of you remember when Iggy named his powder ski the "Great Scott" after, well, himself. Then Scott Sports sent him a Cease and Desist letter. Result was the birth of the "Cease and Desist", and a backlash against Scott by maggots and newschoolers.

    Interestingly, my backcountry skis are Praxis Backcountry. Wonder if they've sued Keith?

    Does anyone have small stickers of an extended middle finger? I would affix them to my Backcountry skis so they are sticking up the butts of BC.com's goats.

    ETA - Seatown's idea is good too...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Exactly

    Guess none of you remember when Iggy named his powder ski the "Great Scott" after, well, himself. Then Scott Sports sent him a Cease and Desist letter. Result was the birth of the "Cease and Desist", and a backlash against Scott by maggots and newschoolers.

    Interestingly, my backcountry skis are Praxis Backcountry. Wonder if they've sued Keith?

    Does anyone have small stickers of an extended middle finger? I would affix them to my Backcountry skis so they are sticking up the butts of BC.com's goats.

    ETA - Seatown's idea is good too...
    Yeah i remember that. Well played on iggys part.
    This thread made me wonder about the Praxis BC as well.
    Iím in for some anti BC stickers.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,233
    Iíd help fund some fuck backcountry.com stickers, especially if the goats getting fucked. Any chance backcountry.comís hq is in Enumclaw, wa?

    Ok, now back to deleting all my posts on TRG that have the word no one shall speak.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Not Enough Sun and Too Many People
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Somewhere I've seen a Shejumps girafficorn banging a Backcountry goat.
    One of my friends from my Utah days had those made, it was just a horse, iirc. There's one of them on the Countdown V's I sold into the PNW a few years ago. Might have more in a box somewhere.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,938
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Iím done with them.

    Does the Mountain Goat community have representation yet?

    Those goats are infringing.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I have already filed suit against Backcountry.com for stealing my logo.

    But hey, if Ohio State can try to trademark the word "The" (I don't know if the trademark only applies to the capitalized version of the word) . . .

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,496
    Name:  mazama-shop-unisex-goat-heatherblue.560x560.png
Views: 699
Size:  419.9 KB
    Backcountry's legal team should get on this. it's clearly an infringement.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,427
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    In addition to a boycott I vote for a mass sticker tagging campaign.

    One of you artsy, photochoppery talented mags needs to craft a sticker with their stupid Goat taking it in der poopenhousen. Group fund a production run of mass quantities. Ubiquitous hilarious placements with a thread to document results.

    Win
    Name:  FUBC.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  152.0 KB

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    12,290
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxxx View Post
    Yet they sell Backcountry Access products..

    Kohlberg & Company owns Backcountry Access..

    Liberty Media Corporation owns Backcountry.com..

    One day they'll sue each other over who really owns the word backcountry...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    I thought Liberty Media sold to TSG in 2015
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    10,885
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Name:  FUBC.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  152.0 KB
    Ok that’s amazing

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    367
    OMG. Just read the story. What a bag of dicks.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    6,496
    Yes.

    Mag sticker of the 19/20 ski season? I think this is a candidate for sure.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,914

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Yes.

    Mag sticker of the 19/20 ski season? I think this is a candidate for sure.
    I will chip in for this. I have exactly zero graphic design ability but could help coordinate/distribute/talk shit far and wide.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    8,416
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Name:  FUBC.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  152.0 KB
    We have the makings of a winner here!

    Move the goat up and back. Its back legs should be close enough to put in GSA's boots
    Or, so I hear...
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    2,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    He returns.
    !
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Top o pahto
    Posts
    135
    He will never leave us, for he is forever in our hearts.

    Believe.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    and btw you guys have about as much impact as a fruit fly in Africa beating its wings
    Like many here and elsewhere, I posted a bit of a rant (on a different platform) today, and *politely suggested that others consider taking their business elsewhere.

    Just got a message from an old college acquaintance who saw my post and happens to know the backcountry.com CEO. Asked me if she could share my rant with CEO. I said #sendit.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Like many here and elsewhere, I posted a bit of a rant (on a different platform) today, and *politely suggested that others consider taking their business elsewhere.

    Just got a message from an old college acquaintance who saw my post and happens to know the backcountry.com CEO. Asked me if she could share my rant with CEO. I said #sendit.
    Sounds like there should be a TR forthcoming.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    1,170
    Gladly would Venmo money to make that sticker become a reality as the BBI stickers likely wonít be a thing this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    18,210
    Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Like many here and elsewhere, I posted a bit of a rant (on a different platform) today, and *politely suggested that others consider taking their business elsewhere.

    Just got a message from an old college acquaintance who saw my post and happens to know the backcountry.com CEO. Asked me if she could share my rant with CEO. I said #sendit.
    well gosh! I expect backcountry to give up this travesty tomorrow
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,242
    Can we add
    Make Backcountry Free Again
    Or something

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,114
    "Got yer Goat"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •