"Contact your local atomic rep"

Ive been searching for a pair of Atomic Waymaker Carbon soles that allow tech inserts, can't seem to find them available anywhere in the states and I dont want to pay the euro + shipping. Everyone keeps telling me to get in touch with my local atomic rep, but does this mean just call evo or Epic Mountain Gear?

Ive got a close friend who is a high level manager at Christy Sports, but he is having trouble getting in touch with them and seems quite busy so isnt getting back to me. I dont wanna bug him too much. Does anyone have any advice for a Colorado person?

Theres a good deal online right now through SnowInn, but I need the large not the small :/

Thanks team. Just trying to hook a close friend up so he can get out on his new setup!

Last time I checked on ordering some for a customer in my shop, Atomic said they were sold out. With things like soles though you never know though, keep trying.

If I end up liking my Hawx XTD's enough, I might just sell ya my waymaker touring soles for super cheap. Feel free to message me in a month or two if you haven't found some yet.

What with moving the warehouse this summer, those soles (if they exist) could be scattered anywhere from Tennessee to Utah . . .

I was able to be hooked up with an Amer Sports employee. Got it all figured out and he sent em my way for free! Saved me $75 so I really appreciate J's help with getting me in touch.

Thanks TGR community you saved my ass.