Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Take it easy. I’ve been on here for a while and have never really heard of it here either. I have very minor brand recognition of the name, but not from here and for sure I had no idea it was a mag co. It’s not a BFD
    We're just giving pg the gears because he tends to do deep dives.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Geeeeezzzzz. All jump on why don't cha. I'll get a few jackets right away!
    Don't want to be seen in anything else ...
    as I drive through Colorado with my arse out the window
    for you all to see

OK - So, anyone got a good YouTube review that is recent of these Freeride Systems jackets (and pants?) that you are all wearing?
    Seriously.
    Let's see em.
    Put up or shutt uppp!
    There are no pants, and as for the jackets, there's lots of text on this site singing praise for FS.

Lots of pics of mags wearing the jackets in the Freeride Systems Annual Threads for Shreds threads (10th is the newest, and you could spend an hour reading though the previous year's threads). Lots of representation in the BBI threads as well.

Seriously, if you're looking for a quality jacket, it's hard to beat the value. I own an Antero II Plus, and an Antero 3. They're functional, fit well, won't fall apart or look ridiculous in a few years, and are backed by a solid guy.

Take it easy. I’ve been on here for a while and have never really heard of it here either. I have very minor brand recognition of the name, but not from here and for sure I had no idea it was a mag co. It’s not a BFD
    wow.........................
    i will have to admit, this stings a bit...
    not because i want to be known....i personally do not...btw
    i typed more but took it out....wow....
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

RMSF good ppl, spent more than a little time down there talkln...glad i wasnt covertly filmed....lol
    www.freeridesystems.com

What are the manufacturing costs of common ski apparel?

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    wow.........................
    i will have to admit, this stings a bit...
    not because i want to be known....i personally do not...btw
    i typed more but took it out....wow....
    I assume that’s tongue in cheek. Maybe not.

Obviously, you and your gear are well respected by my here. Your answers to Pure’s questions were generous and interesting. I just thought it was silly people were beating on him for not knowing anything about you or your co. That’s what I meant not being a big deal. Not your co or you if that’s what you thought

I assume that’s tongue in cheek. Maybe not.

Obviously, you and your gear are well respected by my here. Your answers to Pure’s questions were generous and interesting. I just thought it was silly people were beating on him for not knowing anything about you or your co. That’s what I meant not being a big deal. Not your co or you if that’s what you thought
    just that a 5000 post 2006 circa mag did not know...thats all, just very telling what freeride has been up against over the years...under radar i guess , thought round here was a little better recognition...just surprised....hence the sting..
    www.freeridesystems.com

Geeeeezzzzz. All jump on why don't cha. I'll get a few jackets right away!
    Don't want to be seen in anything else ...
    as I drive through Colorado with my arse out the window
    for you all to see
    You should. The Antero II jacket will keep you as warm as a post-menopausal woman and at least as dry as a nun's vagina. The material repels water, snow, Mt Bachelor lift spooge, beer, bourbon, brat grease and nacho sauce. The only thing it doesn't repel? Women.

OK - So, anyone got a good YouTube review that is recent of these Colorado Freeride Systems jackets (and pants?) that you are all wearing?
    Seriously.
    Let's see em.
    Put up or shutt uppp!
    No videos, just stills
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	233 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	300641
    Name:  bird.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  80.6 KB

And ETA - Micol is also a cool guy. He was running a "caption this photo" contest here and I won a T-shirt. At my request he sent the shirt instead to the son of a maggot with a note about how he had been keeping an eye on this kid's stoke and wanted him to represent. Kid wears it to this day and sez he's sponsored by FRS

So have we finally determined whether EBIT or EBITDA rocker line measurements are more telling? Every jong knows before tax taper measurements are what matters but depreciation really skews the objectivity of rocker measures amiright?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What are the manufacturing costs of common ski apparel?

just that a 5000 post 2006 circa mag did not know...thats all, just very telling what freeride has been up against over the years...under radar i guess , thought round here was a little better recognition...just surprised....hence the sting..
    Even worse, I lurked for at least a couple years before that. I certainly wouldn’t take me as a bell weather tho as I don’t pay much attention to clothing, I’m still rocking a patagucci jacket circa 2003.

Brand awareness is no easy gig to keep sticky tho, even here I guess.

I guess on the upside I’ll notice your brand and handle every time I see them now, so mission accomplished?

Im impressed w anyone that can make a go of it in the clothing biz. Def something to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    So have we finally determined whether EBIT or EBITDA rocker line measurements are more telling? Every jong knows before tax taper measurements are what matters but depreciation really skews the objectivity of rocker measures amiright?

Don’t forgot to normalize camber for historical tax rates. Cross year camber comparisons are all fucked up because of the 2017 tax law change.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Is everyone at Newshhooler ad needy and ignoant as you seem?
    Wooley. Your dysgraphia has outed your inebriated cognitive state (and general scratchiness)!

High prices have driven Newschoolers to wear baggy jeans, fleecy hoodies, skinny skis.
    And high ticket prices have kept them in backyards and on City Hall banisters.

How would the Fortune 100 ski jacket companies ever survive on Newschoolers?
    They don't have bank accounts. They don't have credit cards. They wouldn't even fit a size small in most brands.

Let me ask you, Wooley:
    Have you seen a Dead Bird jacket advertisement on Newschoolers?
    Have you ever?

If I was needy, I would have posted this to Newschoolers and received due fame.

In other news, see how vendors tailor their offerings to different segments.
    From Newschoolers, thinking outside the box yield utility that most maggots would be
    JEALOUS OF:

Name:  892246_926w_640h.jpeg
Views: 671
Size:  54.8 KB

Also noteworthy, all the jackets listed at the bottom of the page on Newschoolers are retailing for
    UNDER $119.99.
    I mean, we KNOW they all cost $37 to make.
    So what gives?
    Do they use Squirrels to make them?

JUST LOOK AT THIS ONE FROM LEVEL 1 for $ 180.00
    Level 1 × 686 GLCR Ether Down Jacket
    It has ALL the bells and whistles.
    It could suck you all night.
    It has Tangle Free Headphone Loops AND a Lip Balm Pocket.
    I don't think there is any Dead Bird or ALIKE brand jacket that can even remotely touch this one for Price, quality, utility.
    Not even one fucking jacket.
    NONE.
    NADA.
    ZILCH.
    Notice the cool breathing holes? Notice?
    It even has a weather map so that you don't have to always check the forecast.

Name:	level1-686-jacket-front_ghost_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	300715
    Last edited by puregravity; 11-03-2019 at 12:38 AM.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Freeride Systems in Japan--photo by J.T. Robinson, Vertical Integrations

My favorite and best fitting and featured jacket I've ever owned. Never had a hood that fit and closed around my face as well. Love the length of the body and the arms. Material is bombproof. And the zippers are all operable in icing conditions with gloves on, a huge plus that other modern gear just ignores in the interest of fashionable water resistant zippers that are hard as fuck to open and close no matter how dextrous you are.

thanks @MiCol!!! You are the man!

Name:  49730759_278468566127725_8032540170186129408_n.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  87.3 KB

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

Wooley. Your dysgraphia has outed your inebriated cognitive state (and general scratchiness)!

High prices have driven Newschoolers to wear baggy jeans, fleecy hoodies, skinny skis.
    And high ticket prices have kept them in backyards and on City Hall banisters.

How would the Fortune 100 ski jacket companies ever survive on Newschoolers?
    They don't have bank accounts. They don't have credit cards. They wouldn't even fit a size small in most brands.

Let me ask you, Wooley:
    Have you seen a Dead Bird jacket advertisement on Newschoolers?
    Have you ever?

If I was needy, I would have posted this to Newschoolers and received due fame.
    Needy as in wanting the answers handed to you like a HS spot quiz. Needy as in Boo Hoo, I want to play and cant pay.

Never saw a Dead Bird jacket ad. Never look a NS.

Anyway, a history lesson for ya. I was thinking of how the world works and connections. Grandpa worked in a textile mill when he was 7. His son, my uncle, ran a textile mill in Georgia in the 1960's and integrated the mill by hiring blacks to work in it. Slept with a gun under his pillow.

Suck it up sweetheart. There will be a quiz and it will count in your final grade.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Go to 10:06 if you want the compiled results. I had never heard of some of these brands before.

But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Stock comparison.

The North Face's parent company VS another mainstream parent company.

I wonder how North Face sales will change now that Futurelight™ is seemingly, a very good alternative to Gore-Tex™?
    I'm actually surprised that The North Face's parent company stock hasn't risen as well as some others.
    The North Face is going to be around for a long time,
    and they do pay a dividend.
    Where are the analysts? Why are we seeing what we are seeing between these two companies?

Name:  5eCs8ky.png
Views: 564
Size:  48.6 KB

For the record, VF's subsidiaries (filtered) are:

Vans, The North Face, The Timberland Company, Wrangler, VF Outlet, Inc, Eastpak, Dickies, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Smartwool, Icebreaker, Eagle Creek, South Cone Inc, Lucy activewear, Healthtex, H. D. Lee Co Inc, Nautica Apparel Inc, Green Sport Monte Bianco S.p.A., .l. (and a handful of internal subsidieries with VF in the name)

Anta's subsidieries (mostly unfiltered) are:

Amer Sports (also oversees Salomon, Arc'teryx, Peak Performance, Atomic, Suunto, Wilson, Precor, Armada, ENVE Composites, Louisville Slugger, DeMarini and Sports Tracker), Cairo Electricity Production Co, Beijing Fengxian Oriental Sporting Goods Co., Dongyida Light Industry Development Co., Harbin Fengxian Sporting Goods Development Co., Ltd., Andes Sports Products Limited, ANTA (Xiamen) Sports Goods Co. Ltd., ANKO Sports Products Limited, Henan ANTA Material Supply Limited, Motive Force Sports Products Limited, Guangzhou Fengxian Sporting Goods Co., Anta (Fujian) Shoes Industry Co., Fila (macao) Limited, Suzhou Fengxian Sporting Goods Co.Ltd., Xiamen Anta Trading Co., Ltd., Jinjiang ANTA Trading Co., Ltd, Anta (Changting) Sports Products Co. Ltd.

JUST LOOK AT THIS ONE FROM LEVEL 1 for $ 180.00
    Level 1 × 686 GLCR Ether Down Jacket
    It has ALL the bells and whistles.

Name:	level1-686-jacket-front_ghost_1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	300715
    just look at it.... just look at it....

this just into our company email (we get this spam weekly) .....thought you peeps that like buying this foreign made stuff from your fav domestic brand should see the costs on the 'in-house' fabrics and whatknot.....

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.12.16 PM.png
Views: 559
Size:  144.9 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.12 PM.png
Views: 537
Size:  178.5 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.27 PM.png
Views: 637
Size:  58.1 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.39 PM.png
Views: 575
Size:  75.0 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Interesting....
    So all that separates the Male and Female models is two chest zippers, some reflective tape, and the color pink, and no fat sizes?
    Same chest taper too.
    But I did notice, the guys model has his hands in his pockets?
    I would have thought that the female model would have come with the two quick access chest zippers.
    The lederhosen samples look OK.

Most people wouldn't recognize quality if it bit them in the ass. They don't know the difference between a double stitched seam and a double hitched team. A box stitch from a box kite.

On our honeymoon I went into a small leather shop and saw some really nice hand stitched leather mocs that I couldn't afford. While I was looking a lady shopper questioned the owner about why his leather goods were so expensive. He kicked her out of the store and closed the shop. I went back a couple of years later and bought the mocs. They'll be 46 years old next year.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Most people wouldn't recognize quality if it bit them in the ass. They don't know the difference between a double stitched seam and a double hitched team. A box stitch from a box kite.

On our honeymoon I went into a small leather shop and saw some really nice hand stitched leather mocs that I couldn't afford. While I was looking a lady shopper questioned the owner about why his leather goods were so expensive. He kicked her out of the store and closed the shop. I went back a couple of years later and bought the mocs. They'll be 46 years old next year.
    You have been married 46 years?
    CONGRATS DUDE.
    Seriously, fuck with the stitching. That alone is worthy of maggot respect.
    RESPECT.

In other news ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bulIfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets. But these qualities as of yet may gratefully not be purchased or rented at any price.

LOL. That made me laugh.
    This probably should be moved to Bullfighting.
    For realz.

Depends where it’s made and quality of fabric and workmanship. My westcomb event stuff is still in great shape after 5-10 years Buddys north face stiff has failed at both pockets
    He paid more than I did. It probably cost less to manfufacture in China as well. Westcomb was Canada made. I’m happy with what I paid and how it holds up
    I don’t understand your question

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    Depends where it’s made and quality of fabric and workmanship. My westcomb event stuff is still in great shape after 5-10 years Buddys north face stiff has failed at both pockets
    He paid more than I did. It probably cost less to manfufacture in China as well. Westcomb was Canada made. I’m happy with what I paid and how it holds up
    I don’t understand your question

The Westcomb puffy's actualy have 900 fill Pertex down. That's really good. They look quite fashionable to my tastes. (The model shots are better than most and the site is clean). I'm liking it.

I'm curious though, for a company with such a nice clean presentation, there aren't any Ambassadors listed, their YouTube is virtually absent, and their isn't a Facebook listed or Instagram listed.

To me these are serious issues because I want to see video reviews before I spend $500. I want to see Facebook comments and reviews. I want to see cool athletes, or just plain users, happy with their purchases on Instagram.

edit: a company's logo should be clearly visible from all the typical selfie shot positions and group selfie positions. If it isn't then you are missing out on your brands visibility in pretty much all visual social media. Ask yourself, "Can people clearly see and recognize my brand/logo from typical photo and video positions and distances?"

And that's something I noticed about MiCol's stuff too - not much Youtube and Facebook to speak of. So how are people going to see that logo and want to buy it? I feel this is overlooked and maybe not doing justice to these quality brands.

My friends ask me about ski stuff occasionally, "What pants are those? - they look so cool!!!!" "Why do you have so much duct tape on your gear? LOL" Then I say, "these are great, got them on sale" or "made in America" or "Trump wears these and Obama is jealous that he doesn't have a pair".

I get it, running a business is hard. However, it is really easy to spot the winners by how well they shill themselves in the social media scene. It should get some weekly, monthly attention and present something, ANYTHING, to help customers and potential customers connect and relate to the people they are going to, or have, handed heard earned money over to.

Can I get an "Amen"? How about a pole-wack? LOL. Truth or what?

And it isn't that difficult. A small shop nearby, I talked with the owner and said "WTF is happening with your social media?" and "get on it, post ANYTHING you fucker!". Guess what? He does now. He posts once a week, sometimes twice, Insta and FB.

Most of it is just goofey stuff, or vacation pictures, or whatnot, showing he is PASSIONATE about what he is selling, doing, living. And, dam it, IT WORKS. he gets 20, 30,60, sometimes 100 or 200 'likes' per post on FB and IG. And I think he is now even having fun doing it.

OK. That's all. Phew.

As to the "I don't understand your question" stuff. Weeeeel. To be honest, I'm not sure if I do anymore either.
    Perhaps this is just therapy for me (and maybe anyone else), to understand the market, to understand what we probably already know.
    To blow off some steam. To kill a few birds with one stone.
    To conduct that most prized thing that they can't do in China on all sorts of issues
    --
    discourse.
    Last edited by puregravity; 11-09-2019 at 04:09 PM.

^at the end of the day , it boils down to whether one wants to buy and represent products shaped for the masses, with great paid for lifestyle and action shots, quid pro quo media impressions, mostly nonsense social media regurgitation and business minded design/made jackets/outerwear. or, a grass roots, no pay to play, no free garments for reviews, domestic made skiers jacket, im good with people going either way, it's their prerogative

then there's that whole knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing thing...

www.freeridesystems.com

read this with this: im not taking any of what you (op) are stating or asking as an attack on me or my operation...

garments are rated and timed by a formula called Standard Allowed Minutes (SAM)

Most complicated ski jackets are at least 100 SAM
    Some with high detail can be double

the proper way to make garments is through "piece work" not one person does it all
    one person doing it all is called a sample., or made to measure....

I went to a USA sourcing event in 2016 with Asian manufacturers represented so that I could understand what I have been up against price wise..its not pretty .....

Every single seam taped ski jacket with hood or pants made in China whose (sp?) booth I visited quoted me $25 for a completed garment (non branded fabric, zippers , etc) for 1000 quantity and they did not want any orders less than 1000.

So, to land this in the USA is probably about $35 ( freight, tariffs, tax, etc) let's call it $37 to keep it interesting. So basically any generic fabric zipped garment is costing the brand $37 ish

[down = different bird lol - takes tube filling machines and sealed down room...]
    if your brand does not use certified feathers you are probably wearing chicken feathers....seriously....

When you add gore, eVent, neoshell you are adding about $75-125 to the price of a garment

YKK non aquaseal zippers would add about $5-10 (for jackets only)

So to sum it up a brand selling a generic seam taped wpb hooded garment could be in for as little as $37 each landed in USA made in Asia

[just to keep it interesting.....Softshell non hooded casual jackets, non seam taped in non branded fabric an zippers can be had for $7-9]

If you use Gore-tex bought from Gore, you have to use a certified Gore seam taping machine and their brand of seam tape as well as have the design approved by Gore corporate.....

If China factory owners are selling jackets for $25 and then the owners come over here and buy Beverly Hills mansions for $30 million, it tells you how much they are making.....a lot....this means the workers are getting very very very little, the streams are polluted and the heaps of cuttings are buried in giant pits and the runoff from polyesters, nylons, dwr's are introduced into the village water table.....yep

village you say?? yes, I asked a booth that had a factory picture on their curtain booth wall if that was there factory....they said new factory, I said next to old one?, they said no 2 hours by plane, and 4 hours by car...I said that sounds like some tiny remote village......they said YES! YES! that is everyone every brand you are wearing except mine and a couple/few other domestic makers that are taking advantage of that situation I just described....

45 Minute bet
    your lady, and respect to her, cannot make one of my Antero 2+ jackets in 45 minutes., and Im willing to bet $5000 but she has to put up $5000 to take the bet. It would also have to be seam taped and sewn at the same level quality that we finish at...but the other non static issue is that we go through rounds of QC that I have created to keep warranty to a minimum....most cheap Asian garments do not get this , and that is why they tend to fall apart....we are not perfect, but an ounce of prevention and all helps....not to mention that I have $25,000+ in a single pattern development that has been added onto over the years.....so she may produce a jacket , but it could come apart soon thereafter....how do you compare apples to apples? you really can't

important factors
    where will she get her pattern
    who will develop
    patterns are more than fabric breaks and colors they are technical
    China factories steal their other customer's patterns and offer them to people like me...when I was at the sourcing event LOL
    where will she get her seam taping machine
    where will she get her seam tape
    where will she get her grommets, cord, cord locks, cord lock rings, pellon, zippers etc etc
    are these things figured into her 45 minutes or just sewing? how bout cutting? most big brands have multiple fabrics and over 50 pieces in their patterns....some have over 100....I bet she cant cut a jacket in 45 minutes...in fact its a suckers bet....she cannot cut 50 pieces in an hour...without hacking it out and screwing up seam allowances , etc....

i could go on and on
    ive gotten a 10 year MBA in domestic making of complicated garments....I know nothing about Asia except for some due diligence and research....

but most of these USA brand companies that are making ski jackets are not involved in how arm holes or necklines get designed, etc....they are just placing fabric breaks and colors using illustrator programs and sending it to a pattern maker in china...and they have an "agent" that represents them bringing it all together....

most people/brands/companies that produce in Asia cannot do so in the USA....i know most of the players who do, who try, who fail.....and those who do and are not profitable....

making is sadly only one component to consider on your road to success....

procurement, distribution, marketing, sales, promotion, warehousing, machine acquistion, real estate, financing etc etc etc.... are all key components...
    I don’t have time to read this whole thread. But just to say my next jacket will be freeride systems.

then there's that whole knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing

this
    watch out for snakes

LOL comparing Anta to VF.

Anta is partially owned and backed by the Chinese government (ie partially funding lots of chinese state human rights violations) vs a publicly traded American company that isn't funding human rights violations

Also yes just about any soft goods (shoes to jackets) are about 1/5th the cost to produce in Asia. Generally the higher the price of that good goes the smaller the margin on the product gets. So that TNF t-shirt is making TNF a higher margin than the Summit Series or Steep Series jacket.

Also the high cost of GTX is partially driven by Gore fixing the cost of their materials and REQUIRED manufacturing methods because they also warranty their product (kinda a double warranty).
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalNomad View Post
    LOL comparing Anta to VF.

Anta is partially owned and backed by the Chinese government (ie partially funding lots of chinese state human rights violations) vs a publicly traded American company that isn't funding human rights violations
    naaa, i think if you are a brand buying from a manufacturing plant that is partially owned by the China govt or by a party insider you are doing pretty much the same thing....just a fact....maybe the former is a step closer to the HRV....but whether the brand/buyer is first tier purchaser of HRV made goods, or second, they are still funneling money to human rights violations and ecological damage from production waste...

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalNomad View Post
    Also yes just about any soft goods (shoes to jackets) are about 1/5th the cost to produce in Asia. Generally the higher the price of that good goes the smaller the margin on the product gets. So that TNF t-shirt is making TNF a higher margin than the Summit Series or Steep Series jacket.
    this kinda says otherwise, right??? the types of products below lend themselves to very high margins for brands...below with design tweaks make for a less gaperific garment but the production costs are pretty much the same...costs only go up using branded zippers, fabrics, certified down, etc...

just look at it.... just look at it....

this just into our company email (we get this spam weekly) .....thought you peeps that like buying this foreign made stuff from your fav domestic brand should see the costs on the 'in-house' fabrics and whatknot.....

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.12.16 PM.png
Views: 559
Size:  144.9 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.12 PM.png
Views: 537
Size:  178.5 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.27 PM.png
Views: 637
Size:  58.1 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 1.10.39 PM.png
Views: 575
Size:  75.0 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com