Mountain home on Ogden River Canyon/Utilities Incl. Snowbasin / Powder Mtn 15 min

This newly remodeled UTAH mountain home is located in the mouth of Ogden Canyon and is perfect for those with an active lifestyle. The property backs up to the river/floodplain and is minutes from Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, and Pineview Reservoir. The location is prime for recreational enthusiasts with activities like bike riding the beautiful Ogden River Parkway. The neighborhood is within walking distance of Smith's and a Ski Shop as well.

I am renting the fully-furnished upper level of my split level home--utilities included with allowance. $900 a month.

I am looking for someone who enjoys outdoor recreation as I do. This would be a great spot for someone working at one of the nearby ski resorts. I would prefer someone handy enough to help with chores/projects/repairs around the house should they arise. The backyard is large and fenced with 2 decks, and a gate that leads directly to the floodplain and Ogden River.

I am non-LDS and from out of state, so I am accepting of pretty much everyone; the environment is always warm and welcoming. I (landlord) live mostly in Park City, but occasionally come back to Ogden for business and will stay in the other upstairs bedroom suite when I do. There are two brothers who live in the downstairs apartment and though we all have our separate entrances, the front door has always been a communal space. The brothers keep to themselves, and I'm only around sparingly, so you'll have the upstairs to yourself. However, we're all friends and would like to bring someone in with good vibes.

I want to share this beautiful and unique home to someone who will appreciate it as much as I do. This is a great place for anyone who loves being outside and having a good time with friends! Short walk to the Hotsprings out the back door! Hot Tub connection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0352.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	299998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0296.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	299999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0306.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	300000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	103.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	300002  
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I love that spot. When I lived in Utah, I always wanted to move right there...I always kept an eye on the mls wishing I could find one of those little places for sale.

Free thread bump.

Thanks YetiMan! I had a hell of a time remodeling the house! Those countertops are from a local reclaimed bowling alley and the brick all came from Ogden's Historic 25th street. Little handmade details throughout... Walk out the backdoor right down to the Ogden river!