FS Cheap Thule Racks, SSL 2.0 plate, Cheap and Free stuff.

Thule 460 Podiums with 48" bar. Foot pads for Mazda3. No locks. $50 local (Lafayette or Boulder, CO). Probably $100 shipped?

Attachment 291765

Thule bars with integrated mounts for raised rails with one broken (replaceable) lock. Anybody recognize the model? Works like these but they adjust differently. $50 local, $100 shipped.
    Attachment 291764

Intuition liners from older 26.5 Maestrale RS’s. Molded twice. Skied a bunch, but not dead. Trade for six pack. Free to anyone I've ever skied with or might ski with.

Older Intuition Power Wraps. Marked as size “10.” Pretty well used. A little stinky. I bought them used and skied only a few times. Don't like wrap liners. Trade for six pack. Free to anyone I've ever skied with or might ski with.

Marmot rain jacket. Weighs about 4 oz. Size L, but fits like an M. Trade for six pack (would include for free with larger purchase). Free to anyone I've ever skied with or might ski with.
    Attachment 291763

Might trade for:

110 mm ski crampons (standard Dynafit attachment).

Dynafit Brand (as opposed to B&D’s above that won’t work with brakes) adjustment plates for SSL 2.0’s.
    Last edited by I've seen black diamonds!; 11-03-2019 at 08:11 AM.

I’d tour with you but would buy a sixer for the rain jacket anyway.

^^^ That works.

Bump.