G3 Ion - Can I move the heel only?

I picked up a set of DPS Wailer 112 w/ G3 Ion 12 mounted for ~302 BSL, mine are 327mm, with the heel adjustment all the way back I'm short maybe 5mm.
    Can I remount the heel only back 10mm so I still have plenty of adjustment or will I have to remount both heel and toe? What sort of issues might this cause?
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

Where are they mounted now ? I would consider just moving the toe piece forward, from my experience with the old shinny topped wailers the local shop was mounting them +2 cms forward of boot center, I had demo bindings so I could go up to + 6 with the flick of a button which actualy wasnt that bad but felt a little unbalanced landing off small bumps, i settled on +4
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'll check that, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Where are they mounted now ? I would consider just moving the toe piece forward, from my experience with the old shinny topped wailers the local shop was mounting them +2 cms forward of boot center, I had demo bindings so I could go up to + 6 with the flick of a button which actualy wasnt that bad but felt a little unbalanced landing off small bumps, i settled on +4
    ^^^ +1 ^^^

That's the real question ... decide based on where you want your boot center to land.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    I picked up a set of DPS Wailer 112 w/ G3 Ion 12 mounted for ~302 BSL, mine are 327mm, with the heel adjustment all the way back I'm short maybe 5mm.
    Can I remount the heel only back 10mm so I still have plenty of adjustment or will I have to remount both heel and toe? What sort of issues might this cause?
    Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Moving +1 only moves boot center by .5. So if you want +1 you move up by +2. And do on

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)