This has to be the ultimate crazy bitch story

Former Boston College Student Charged in Boyfriend’s Suicide https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/28/u...slaughter.html

So, 75000 texts over two months is 1250 a day, which means like, a hundred an hour or so. Holy crap. What is wrong with kids these days?

If your supposed significant other tells you that you should kill yourself that's a pretty good indication you might want to get out of said relationship.

Honestly, what a bizarre story. WTF is wrong with this girl?

You stick your dick in crazy at your own peril. Literally. Fuck that's fucked up.

What’s fucked up is the guy didn’t block her number.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    What’s fucked up is the guy didn’t block her number.
    Apparently she took advantage of underlying mental issues. The guy needed help, not this crazy bitch. I don't usually condone calling a woman bitch. In this case it fits, and then some.

Can one of you tycoons paste the actual story here. I don’t subscribe to that newspaper so the link is just to their stupid paywall.

Former Boston College Student Charged in Boyfriend’s Suicide after Thousands of Texts
    Inyoung You is accused of involuntary manslaughter in the suicide of her college boyfriend, who died on his graduation day.
    By Kate Taylor Published Oct. 28, 2019Updated Oct. 29, 2019, 11:05 a.m. ET

BOSTON — A former Boston College student has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the suicide of her college boyfriend on his graduation day, prosecutors announced on Monday.

The charge, announced by Rachael Rollins, the Suffolk County district attorney, bore similarities to the case of Michelle Carter, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2017 for repeatedly urging a close friend in text messages to kill himself.

The former student, Inyoung You, 21, and her boyfriend, Alexander Urtula, 22, were attending Boston College when Mr. Urtula leapt to his death from a parking garage in the Boston neighborhood of Roxbury on May 20. Mr. Urtula’s family, from New Jersey, was in Boston that day to watch him appear in the graduation ceremony at 10 a.m. He died about 90 minutes before it began.

Inyoung You, 21, right, and her boyfriend, Alexander Urtula, 22, left, were students at Boston College when he died.Credit...via Suffolk District Attorney’s Office

In a news conference, Ms. Rollins said Ms. You had been physically, verbally and psychologically abusive to Mr. Urtula over the course of an 18-month relationship, with the abuse becoming more intense and demeaning in the days and hours before his death. She said classmates and family members had observed the abuse, which was also documented in Mr. Urtula’s journal and in tens of thousands of text message

In those texts, prosecutors said, Ms. You urged Mr. Urtula hundreds of times to kill himself, using words like “go kill yourself” and “go die,” and repeatedly saying that she, his family and the world would be better off without him. Ms. You also used attempts and threats of self-harm to control Mr. Urtula, Ms. Rollins said.

The
    New York Times was unable to contact a representative for Ms. You on Monday.

Prosecutors said that on the morning of Mr. Urtula’s suicide, Ms. You was tracking his location on her phone, as she frequently did, and was present on the roof of the garage at the time that he jumped.

“The indictment alleges Ms. You’s behavior was wanton and reckless, and resulted in overwhelming Mr. Urtula’s will to live,” Ms. Rollins said, “and that she created life-threatening conditions for him that she had a legal duty to alleviate, which, we allege, she failed to do.”
    “Domestic violence may not always look the same,” she added, “but it is always about power and control.”

Ms. You, who studied economics and was scheduled to graduate in May 2020, withdrew from classes in August, according to a Boston College spokesman.

She is currently in South Korea, where she is from, Ms. Rollins said. Prosecutors said that a grand jury returned an indictment in the case this month, and that they were working to secure Ms. You’s return to the United States.

“We’re in contact with somebody who is saying that they’re representing her, to see if she will voluntarily return,” Ms. Rollins said. “If she does not, we will utilize the power we have to get her back.”

In the two months before Mr. Urtula’s death, Ms. Rollins said, the couple exchanged more than 75,000 text messages, including more than 47,000 sent by Ms. You.

Asked to compare this case with the case of Ms. Carter, who was 17 when her friend, Conrad Roy III, killed himself, Ms. Rollins said that there were similarities but also significant differences.

Ms. Carter had very limited physical contact with Mr. Roy, but “we have, quite frankly, I would say, the opposite of that,” she said. “We have a barrage of a complete and utter attack on this man’s very will and conscience and psyche by an individual, to the tune of 47,000 text messages in the two months leading up, and an awareness, we would argue, of his frail state at that point.”
    The Massachusetts Legislature is considering a bill called “Conrad’s Law” that would make it a crime punishable by up to five years in prison to encourage or coerce someone into killing himself or herself.

The Boston College spokesman, Jack Dunn, said Mr. Urtula was a biology major. He had completed his course work in December 2018 and was working as a researcher in New York at the time of his suicide.

“Alexander was a gifted student at Boston College, who was involved in many activities, including the Philippine Society of Boston College,” Mr. Dunn said. “We continue to offer our condolences to Alex’s family.”

If you are having thoughts of suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) or go to SpeakingOfSuicide.com/resources for a list of additional resources.

It's a real shame that no one was in a position to step in and tell him to cut her off.

“Inyoung You”

Feel like there’s a joke in there somewhere...

As was said in another thread here recently, I'd like to pin her knees back to her ears and watch her tits jiggle.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    “Inyoung You”

Yeah I gave it a quick shot when I saw that but didn't come up with anything.

Wasn't there another case not too long ago that was somewhat similar at least as far as the massive flood of texts? This kinda rings a bell. Hell maybe it's the same case, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Wasn't there another case not too long ago that was somewhat similar at least as far as the massive flood of texts? This kinda rings a bell. Hell maybe it's the same case, I dunno.
    Yes, I believe we’re thinking of the case in the article linked below which also happened to be in Mass but it was a high schooler. Less texts though iirc. Wtf.

https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...294368001.html
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 10-29-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Edit ^^^ ah I see. Holy crap people.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I’d like to see that crazy bitch’s titties.

She does look pretty hot, so rest assured there will be plenty of other guys willing to risk the craziness with this black widow.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    As was said in another thread here recently, I'd like to pin her knees back to her ears and watch her tits jiggle.
    Hopefully there will be a nearby parking structure?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Boyfriend took a look at Inyoung You's mom who was in town for graduation and decided it was better to die than be Inold You.

And there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Boyfriend took a look at Inyoung You's mom who was in town for graduation and decided it was better to die than be Inold You.
    I laughed
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    And there it is.
    boom

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Yes, I believe we’re thinking of the case in the article linked below which also happened to be in Mass but it was a high schooler. Less texts though iirc. Wtf.

https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...294368001.html
    Yeah that's it thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    “Inyoung You”

Dad was "Holee fuuuk"
    Mom was "We toolow"
    Sister was "Som-ting wong"
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

The way Inyoung operates there's no chance you'll ever be Inold if you're her boyfriend.

If you want to be Inyoung just remember it’s a short term thing and your not meant to be Inold

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.