Outerwear/Skis FS: Black Diamond Shell/Pants, Atomic Automatic, Guardian, Black Crow

I’m clearing out a bunch of gear that I like, but unfortunately never use. Please email if you are interested because I don’t check here often. (edlamair@gmail.com). Would prefer Colorado Front Range/i70 pickup but will ship domestically too.

Black Diamond Mission Pro Shell (L): SOLD
    Black Diamond Mission Pro Pant (M): SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3628.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	985.3 KB 
ID:	299618

Name:	IMG_3626.JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	247.1 KB 
ID:	299619

Name:	IMG_3625.JPG 
Views:	283 
Size:	279.7 KB 
ID:	299620

I wore this setup for one season and really liked it. Super thick, triple layer GoreTex pro. Both are in great condition with no rips, tears, or stains. Pants have a few scuff marks. The pants probably fit a 32/34 best, but smaller would also work. The jacket is a little roomier and fits like a normal large.

Salomon Waterproof Down Vest (L): $20

Name:	IMG_3627.JPG 
Views:	279 
Size:	237.9 KB 
ID:	299621

Nice vest, super warm and waterproof. I just don’t have a use for it.

Tecnica Mach1 130 LV (26.5): $25

Name:	IMG_3630.JPG 
Views:	267 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	299625

I have two pairs of these, both are fairly beat up and have been skied a lot. They are probably closer to a 120 flex at this point and the liners are compressed. Each pair has ~120 days on them and has been heavily modified for my foot (wide in front, bunion punches, sixth toe punches, heel spur grinds, bootboard grids).

Atomic Automatic 193 with small Guardians: $50 skis, make an offer for binders

Black Crow Anima 195 with Pivot 18s: $200 skis only

Name:	IMG_3624.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	257.6 KB 
ID:	299626

Autos are in ok condition, probably have ~80 days on them. Mounted twice and are currently at plus 2cm from recommended. No core shots but a couple big ptex scrapes.

The Animas are in good condition and on their second mount for the pivots. I didn’t like them at minus 1 and now they are at plus 1.5 or 2. Lots of life in them still and they have quite a bit of camber for this style or ski. Hard charging and good in variable conditions and pow. Mounted for a 305 bsl. Big twin tip, so skis a little shorter than a 195. Ill probably ski these another year but I would ideally like something a little smaller and narrower for resort pow days.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by edwin33; 11-07-2019 at 03:01 PM.

I am also searching for black Arcteryx Sabre pants in a medium/long if anyone has those to trade.

Bump, price drops

Solid deals. If I needed another 110+ waisted rock ski, I’d grab those autos.

Email sent, PM sent for the Atomic Automatic 193 with small Guardians.

I've been looking for a pair of Autos for a while now...

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

I’ll jump on the Automatic train if Vitamin I backs out.

Might work something out with VI (sans drama), where Denver/BoCo are you at? Local(ish) to Boulder or in the Boulder area often?

So your primary complaint about the animas is that they're too long and too wide? How big are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bigwaterbird View Post
    I’ll jump on the Automatic train if Vitamin I backs out.
    Hey bigwaterbird, edwinn33 changed his price with his new plan to split the Autos from the Guardians, which is his right and makes sense. Rudy told me he ain't interested at the new prices.

I will offer edwinn33 $70 shipped for skis only as my final offer, so feel free to outbid me on that (or feel free to try any offer you want, like bacon)...or maybe a local will buy it for $50 face-to-face.

Last edited by Vitamin I; 10-30-2019 at 01:27 PM.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Sent you a PM regarding the boots. Am local to you. No rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Hey bigwaterbird, edwinn33 changed his price with his new plan to split the Autos from the Guardians, which is his right and makes sense. Rudy told me he ain't interested at the new prices.

I will offer edwinn33 $70 shipped for skis only as my final offer, so feel free to outbid me on that (or feel free to try any offer you want, like bacon)...or maybe a local will buy it for $50 face-to-face.

It’s all you dude! I just spoke up as they are in my price range. TBH I’m holding out for some Bro’s...

Quote Originally Posted by bigwaterbird View Post
    It’s all you dude! I just spoke up as they are in my price range. TBH I’m holding out for some Bro’s...
    What kind? I have a pair of 192s I could part with

Are Autos with bindings still available then?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    What kind? I have a pair of 192s I could part with
    Sent a PM...in case you didn’t get it I’d be interested in getting more info on those bro’s!

Autos still for sale. Would prefer to sell as one package and local.

Animas are officially for sale. I want to keep the pivots ideally, but if someone makes an offer that allows me to get another pair of good condition pivot 18s and make a few bucks off the skis, I’ll take it

Bump to move the animas

BD outwear is sold

Outerwear/Skis FS: Black Diamond Shell/Pants, Atomic Automatic, Guardian, Black Crow

First pair of Mach’s are sold. Another identical pair still for sale.