Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 1717
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    386
    Great skiing with Scottski. Showed me the Hunter I never knew. A few more from yesterday:







    Story here: https://nyskiblog.com/thanksgiving-m...pow-at-hunter/

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Up in ya face!
    Posts
    3,510
    Why are none of you wearing Starter jackets? I feel like everything I've been told about Hunter is a lie...

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    807
    It’s also the official training camp for all the hot Italian Jersey girls before they all head up for their Killington trips....lol.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    37,473
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Hunter supposedly got 27 inches from this storm...so should set things up nicely for an early start.
    Ummm.....they've been open for some time, with more trails open than most Vermont hills. Icing on the cake, but, Hunter doesn't even count on this stuff. It gets 80 inches a year. They make their snow. But I guess you know a lot more than me about a place with "hot Italian Jersey babes". Like to see one of them dump some shitty soup on your head.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,767
    Bitter Benny’s back.....

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Ummm.....they've been open for some time, with more trails open than most Vermont hills. Icing on the cake, but, Hunter doesn't even count on this stuff. It gets 80 inches a year. They make their snow. But I guess you know a lot more than me about a place with "hot Italian Jersey babes". Like to see one of them dump some shitty soup on your head.
    Didn’t say they hadn’t opened yet....just said the snow they got should make for a nice December....”early start” to the season around here. It is pretty rare anymore to get the snow we just got here in PA/NY/Catskills the past 2 days....just hoping it sets things up for some of our days up there....Hunter and Plattekill is all we got somewhat close.

    I can guarantee nobody would be dumping soup on my head ...especially a hot Italiano babe....

    Relax Benny....go eat dinner...or have a Snickers bar.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    37,473
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Bitter Benny’s back.....
    I'll take a "hot Italian Jersey babe" over a fat, trashy Vermont thing any day.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I'll take a "hot Italian Jersey babe" over a fat, trashy Vermont thing any day.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Bitter Benny’s back.....
    Skiing puts ImALocalBitterBenny in such a good frame of mind - what a pleasure
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    109
    24" in western MA - not a bad day

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    ...or have a Snickers bar.
    LOL.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    3,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I'll take a "hot Italian Jersey babe" over a fat, trashy Vermont thing any day.
    Name:  snooki.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  102.7 KB

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    37,473
    Yup.


    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    163
    Got out of work at 12:30. Made it to a nearby Lost Ski Area.

    I was expecting 18" to 24" of snow at this spot, based on reported totals in the region. Holy shit was I wrong.

    Hard to read in the evening light, but that's the 125 cm mark there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	125.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1,009.1 KB 
ID:	304658

    The trees were excellent.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glade.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	304659

    The turns were nice, too. Unfortunately, this is the best action shot I got. Blame the photographer, not the skier.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turn.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	304660

    I got 4 runs in between 2:00 and 5ish. The light on the way to the top for run 4 was gorgeous. Photo credit to the guy in the previous shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink sky.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	304661

    The sunset was gorgeous, too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunset.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	893.5 KB 
ID:	304662

    I tried to get some twig shots, but they were all buried under a meter+ of snow.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    11,437
    Why do we go from Inches to Meters? WTF!

















    Just kidding, looks great and better than the coal bennie has been stoking the x-mas fire with.

    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangur View Post
    Got out of work at 12:30. Made it to a nearby Lost Ski Area.

    I was expecting 18" to 24" of snow at this spot, based on reported totals in the region. Holy shit was I wrong.

    Hard to read in the evening light, but that's the 125 cm mark there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	125.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1,009.1 KB 
ID:	304658

    The trees were excellent.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	glade.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	304659

    The turns were nice, too. Unfortunately, this is the best action shot I got. Blame the photographer, not the skier.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turn.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	304660

    I got 4 runs in between 2:00 and 5ish. The light on the way to the top for run 4 was gorgeous. Photo credit to the guy in the previous shot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink sky.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	304661

    The sunset was gorgeous, too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunset.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	893.5 KB 
ID:	304662

    I tried to get some twig shots, but they were all buried under a meter+ of snow.
    Beauty. Skinning is winning.

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,127
    Nice storm stoke! Canaduh got skunked on this one.
    24° 06°

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,859
    Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Nice storm stoke! Canaduh got skunked on this one.
    I think you mean Quebecistan missed out. NB got pummeled. I suspect the CC also got plenty.

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Why do we go from Inches to Meters? WTF!
    I blame my German ski poles!

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I think you mean Quebecistan missed out. NB got pummeled. I suspect the CC also got plenty.
    true true.
    24° 06°

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    4,568
    Who decided to boot up Chute and go for a ride on their asses the other day?

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    2,760
    Yesterday was deep. Get it while you can, next week looks unkind

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Resized952019120395174438.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	304726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4186.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	304727Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4155.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	304728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00824 (3).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	304729
    Last edited by cat in january; 12-04-2019 at 11:25 AM.

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    772
    ^^Nice! Keep the pics flowing.

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,445
    Elk opens tomorrow...........late perhaps, but i'm excited.

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Elk opens tomorrow...........late perhaps, but i'm excited.
    Nice
    I'm trying to squeeze in a day there some time after classes end. Wanna get a day or 2 in before Bbowl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •