Page 112 of 165 FirstFirst ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4121
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	415.8 KB 
ID:	320141

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    I'll have what he's having! well done my friend.
    thanks mang! hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

Last edited by buckethead; 03-13-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    I don't get the TP craze. I'm stocked up on food and beer.

I can get creative with wiping my ass, getting creative with food is a bit more difficult.
    People aren't that into eating ass?

I don't get the TP craze. I'm stocked up on food and beer.

I can get creative with wiping my ass, getting creative with food is a bit more difficult.
    I'm surprised that coffee and beer aren't also getting wiped out. I guess beer can be a storage issue if you're trying not to let it get warm, but I wonder how many people are going to realize that it doesn't matter how much food they have because their significant other is going to kill them if they don't find more coffee.

Parmalat ultra pasteurized milk... no need to refrigerate until you open a box. Shhhh. I am the milk King.

Burke MTN closing end of day tomorrow. The dominoes are going to start falling

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Burke MTN closing end of day tomorrow. The dominoes are going to start falling
    Jay as well.

Selfishly, I Hope the Loaf and Killington stand strong. I have an unused 3 day elevation pass to use up and would get in a twist if they closed and wouldn't roll it over to next season. Also looking to sample some Ikonic bump skiing on Superstar this Spring. Time will tell.

State of Emergency declared in Vermont. Gonna be shutting down the border soon to keep carriers and hoarders out. Speaking of hoarding, fucking crazy in Williston how the locusts are swarming the stores.

bush seems to be going full steam ahead, banked slalom tomorrow and Nero[win] is hosting a cabin cat dinner at Allyns tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 6.26.06 PM.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	244.6 KB 
ID:	320173
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

States are declaring emergency so they can get the funds Trump announced

Pretty normal in Montpelier today. Grocery story was busy, not crazy but people are prepping. Also grabbed a beer at Three Penny and the usual Friday crowd was there.

Liquor store also wasn’t crazy but the lady there said they sold out of grain alcohol and people have been calling all day asking for it all day. Homemade sanitizer? Getting drunk ultra efficiently? Both?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    I'm surprised that coffee and beer aren't also getting wiped out. I guess beer can be a storage issue if you're trying not to let it get warm, but I wonder how many people are going to realize that it doesn't matter how much food they have because their significant other is going to kill them if they don't find more coffee.
    Our liquor store restocked the vodka isle 3 times since noon.

I'm buying beer and a bidet.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Selfishly, I Hope the Loaf and Killington stand strong. I have an unused 3 day elevation pass to use up and would get in a twist if they closed and wouldn't roll it over to next season. Also looking to sample some Ikonic bump skiing on Superstar this Spring. Time will tell.
    nothing selfish about that when you're in good company with hundreds of others.
    https://www.killington.com/the-mount...navirus-impact

this seems to be a responsible approach to staying open.
    they even urge brown bagging it!

STAY UPDATED ON COVID-19 AT KILLINGTON/PICO

March 13, 2020 Public Notice (12:30 p.m.)

As you are likely following the COVID-19 news we want to provide you with an update on our course of action. We are monitoring the dynamic situation and will continue to follow the advice and guidance of federal and state officials and health agencies.

We are committed to doing what we can to maintain our operations in ways that responsibly take into consideration the needs of our staff and guests. We are doing so because it is our foundational belief that it is beneficial for the soul to live and enjoy the adventure lifestyle—and this is particularly the case in times like this, when anxiety and stress are high. emphasis added

There are many ways skiing and riding can be enjoyed while we simultaneously implement a number of actions to protect the health and wellbeing of our guests, employees and community. We continue to strictly reinforce our sanitation practices throughout the resort, including such things as regular and thorough cleaning in common areas, including surfaces and items that are most likely to be touched frequently, hand sanitizing stations in common areas, and more frequent and visible reminders for guests and employees to help us keep our community safe by proper and frequent handwashing and staying home if not feeling well.

The majority of our operations and services are currently available and we plan to maintain operations through the Spring. So that we may do so, we are taking a number of actions to limit potential risks. These actions include:

We are canceling all live music, special events and conferences scheduled through at least April 4. This includes The Vermont Brewers Festival, K-1 Lodge Teardown Party and the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge.
    Closure of some of our smaller food and beverage outlets including Yurt Lunch and Dinner, Motor Room Bar, Brat Haus, Clubhouse Bar and Grill, Wobbly Barn Night Club
    Elimination of self-serve salad bar stations at the Peak Lodge and Wobbly Barn Steakhouse
    Enforcement, starting immediately, of reduced or modified occupancy limits in all base lodges and restaurants
    Removal of seats and tables from base lodges and on-mountain restaurants to increase space per occupant to encourage social distancing
    Suspension of maximum loading policies on our gondolas and the Snowdon Six pack bubble chair for added space per occupant
    Suggest that guests try to avoid base lodges during the busy lunch period, when density is highest. Bringing a brown bag lunch or grabbing food items to go and eating outside or at your vehicle will help to spread people out and meet distancing guidelines
    Closure of the Killington Grand Spa until further notice. The Grand pool and Health Club will remain open.

We understand that travel plans may need to be adjusted, so we have eased our cancellation and booking policies. Please contact us at 800-621-6867 if you need to shift your plans or if you are interested in booking for a future visit with enhanced flexibility to make changes without penalty down the road.

We take this situation seriously and we are doing everything we can to maintain our operations so that you may enjoy more great days out on the mountain, doing what you love with those you love. Please stay tuned to this page for further updates as this is an extremely dynamic situation.

Additional Resources
    Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Vermont Department of Health
    Last edited by buckethead; 03-13-2020 at 06:39 PM.

^^^ likely to be my last three or four days this season at kmart next week....

I wouldn't be too bummed if they'd roll my unused nor'beaster spring pass towards next. But we'll see

Pretty normal in Montpelier today. Grocery story was busy, not crazy but people are prepping. Also grabbed a beer at Three Penny and the usual Friday crowd was there.

Liquor store also wasn’t crazy but the lady there said they sold out of grain alcohol and people have been calling all day asking for it all day. Homemade sanitizer? Getting drunk ultra efficiently? Both?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Funny, I renewed my Grain Alcohol form the other day. The liquor control person advised me to contact the store to make sure they have it in stock, they’ve never said that before. People must be buying for hand sanitizer (which is asinine) or as a cleaning solvent.

^^ you can't drink the isopropyl or ethyl. some folks must wanna multi-task.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    State of Emergency declared in Vermont. Gonna be shutting down the border soon to keep carriers and hoarders out. Speaking of hoarding, fucking crazy in Williston how the locusts are swarming the stores.

bush seems to be going full steam ahead, banked slalom tomorrow and Nero[win] is hosting a cabin cat dinner at Allyns tonight.
    plattekill is going ahead with their st. platty's day event tomorrow, but are bringing all food service outside to permit better social distancing.
    their crowds shouldn't be too big this year given the early cessation of winter.

yea the hoarding is all good and fun until the stores can't restock the shelves fast enough.

seriously. relax everybody, and gather up your old shoes, baseball gloves. they can be quite tasty if you put 'em in a crock pot overnight and season generously.

Quote Originally Posted by scrambledbacon View Post
    ^^^ likely to be my last three or four days this season at kmart next week....

I wouldn't be too bummed if they'd roll my unused nor'beaster spring pass towards next. But we'll see
    yea, i'm still hoping to buy a spring pass but let the price cut-off pass yesterday - until things are better sorted out.

i do know that if K stays standing late, it's likely to be a spring unlike any we've ever seen.

I am stockpiling a significant amount of maple syrup if anyone is interested in bartering... I am set on grain alcohol and cannabis but am short on food and beer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    nothing selfish about that when you're in good company with hundreds of others.
    https://www.killington.com/the-mount...navirus-impact

this seems to be a responsible approach to staying open.
    they even urge brown bagging it!
    Har har har. The "Adventure Lifestyle". Gag.

Wait. Do you live an Adventure Lifestyle? Did I offend? Har har. Hey. I like Killington, but, man, the marketing department has to be a room full of dorks.

You live a do nothing retired lifestyle. Your thumbs get more exercise in a day than the rest of your body does in a week. Just like jerseydave you are happiest when conditions are grim as you think it makes people miserable. And that is what feeds your miserable lives. Well too fucking bad, most of us just stop, regroup and continue to enjoy life in another direction. Too bad you never figured that out. Maybe you could shoot up to Northfield and help jd spray water on some steep streets and watch cars crash together.
    So keep on with your pathetic retirement activities, horn is sounding sooner than you think.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Wow. Mud season so early makes for a cranky boy. I get it, what else is there to do before black fly season.

East MF Coast 19/20.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Jay as well.
    Fkn bummer man. Haven’t been this season.

Things seem pretty chill in the city despite the réthorique.
    27° 18°

Zing! I guess a day of miserable freezing rain makes you a cheeky boy.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Our liquor store restocked the vodka isle 3 times since noon.

I'm buying beer and a bidet.
    You're going to anal douche with DIPA? Anal chug?

Cannon has committed to staying open. I decided to skip this weekend because the conditions will not be great and good chance of windhold. They were closed today due to power outage.

I will say that if it snows again, skinning up Jay will be awesome.

60 and sunny on the Cape tomorrow. Going riding!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    I will say that if it snows again, skinning up Jay will be awesome.
    Selfishly this was my first thought when I heard they closed, but the border crossing is an extra bummer given the current circumstances. Prob best to stay local right now
    27° 18°

Exciting. Don't think I could take it. I'd have to come down to NYC to relax.