Page 57 of 165 FirstFirst ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4121
    Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Sounds like heaven to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Free heat and aromatherapy! could be a lot worse..... hope the slices aren't like 5.50 in the new location.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

NWS site is kapoots today...Tourons be point 'n' clikin like -- damnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Wrong answer ^^

Fire Marshals official report said startedat wooden countertop.
    2nd wrong answer

Noodle place is where the Chinese restaurant was.
    3rd Wrong answer

Pizza Soul from Sugarbush Village is in the former Cupcake place.
    Upstairs tenants in the Village sued landlord over warm floor and smell of pizza.
    jhayatt getting fact checked pretty hard. Good to know the President can go out there and just throw shit at a wall to see if it sticks while TGR posters are held to the highest standards.

Warm floors and pizza smell sounds like a perk

Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post
    jhayatt getting fact checked pretty hard. Good to know the President can go out there and just throw shit at a wall to see if it sticks while TGR posters are held to the highest standards.

For the record I was quoting the valley reporter

I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    There were a couple incidents of arson in downtown Barre last year. I bet they're looking for foul play.
    I’m aware, The Barre arson problem has been happening for about 4-5 years. Some think it’s the former mayor or one of his pals freeing up space to develop or drive prices down to buy cheap buildings. However, the point is VT does not have a policy they only investigate arson if a death is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    I’m aware, The Barre arson problem has been happening for about 4-5 years. Some think it’s the former mayor or one of his pals freeing up space to develop or drive prices down to buy cheap buildings. However, the point is VT does not have a policy they only investigate arson if a death is involved.
    The state might not investigate, but can insurance companies send their own investigators?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    The state might not investigate, but can insurance companies send their own investigators?
    But authorities do investigate, so it’s a non issue. What could be argued is how much time and effort they are allotted to finding the cause, but they still investigate. To say they don’t, does a huge disservice to fireman, police officers and every other person involved.

Also, I dinked around some spots and in certain protected aspects, like NNE or NE just need a dense wet 2-3 inches and one 4 -8 storm. So any storm that starts dense and gets cold will put us into the fun zone again.

the fun zone sounds fun! git sum!
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Looks like there is a storm heading that way on Thurs--fri will be the day to get it before all the Ikoners invade for the holiday weekend.
    Ski The East

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Of course. Always. And, if they see a trend, no insurance.

33` and calm with 1/8" sleet/freezing rain combo overnight. As Boreas said we'll be back in the forest soon, most likely tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeLunker View Post

Just wanted to make sure people find a slice when they crave one. Loss of pizza a five minute walk/two minute drive from my place is a bummer. And like y'all said, pizza smell would be a bonus.

For the record I was quoting the valley reporter
    Editor of the VR is a well known dumbfuck. Most likely saw a fireman on the roof and rushed to report the fire before she got scooped.

State Patrol and the Fire Marshall investigated and concluded the fire started on the counter. An employee of Mehurons noticed it when arriving for work.

Hate that Seth lost his store to fire and Mehurons is closed for several weeks, Shaws sucks as they don't stock any local foods, small dairy non-homogenized milk, no seafood counter, VT meats, quality snacks and countless other items that are part of my weekly diet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 5.17.38 PM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	357.1 KB 
ID:	310724
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by salomonskiier12 View Post
    Looks like there is a storm heading that way on Thurs--fri will be the day to get it before all the Ikoners invade for the holiday weekend.

Saturday and Sunday are blacked out on the basic Ikon pass, so that should actually reduce the crowds, all other things being equal.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Saturday and Sunday are blacked out on the basic Ikon pass, so that should actually reduce the crowds, all other things being equal.
    Ohh didn't realize Ikoners were blacked out this weekend. That will help but this weekend will surely be a shit show.

Hoping this storm tonight delivers; I wouldn't mind a snow day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Ohh didn't realize Ikoners were blacked out this weekend. That will help but this weekend will surely be a shit show.

Hoping this storm tonight delivers; I wouldn't mind a snow day tomorrow.
    Only base pass blacked out. Regular pass good. I forecast a shit show this weekend based on the forecast and it's always a shitshow MLK even if no snow.

I <heart> hot tele-moms

bush doesn't need IKONers to make MLK a shitshow. Storm Tomorrow, some weekend snow, three day weekend, last weekend was garbage, Quad Packs and hype will bring the crowds out everywhere. Get to the resort Saturday by 8:15 or after 10:45 to avoid sitting in traffic crawling to the lots.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I'll likely head to Ellen early, do a few Slidebrook laps and will have a beer in my hand by noon.

There is virtually no snow in the woods below 2100' everywhere and starts higher S/W facing, buyer beware.

This looks like prime NEBC FB conditions

AVALANCHE FORECAST FOR WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2020
    Good cramponing and horrible skiing conditions persist despite a bit of new snow yesterday. The new snow blew into pockets here and there but connecting the dots in the dust-on-crust conditions will expose you to a sliding fall hazard. New snow this morning will not improve ski conditions much but may produce some pockets of unstable wind slab where wind driven snow accumulates. Triggering a small pocket or losing your footing could have significant consequences on the icy, hard surface.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Even Canada is a shit show on MLK. Sutton, fuggetaboudit. Unless you show up at 6am your not finding parking. Tremblant is probably worse. Hopefully Mount Ski Lesson stays chill and kiddo can get her first pow day! Nice to see Wx back to winter for now.
    27° 18°

I’m so fucking high right now!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E45964B-F1B7-4E9A-A2FA-AA81B8F7229C.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	887.2 KB 
ID:	310744
    crab in my shoe mouth

^ nice

Can't be too high with your skis on the feet. Looks like a good gromer day from where I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Can't be too high with your skis on the feet.
    That sounds like a challenge
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Late April conditions in the southern taconics today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dangur View Post
    So what's up? Just extremely windy or did all the snow burn off too?
    I think it was smart. Windy hot raining. Poor skier experience to say the least.

Upper mountain didn't open at all Saturday due to wind -- Sunday was same winds, plus 65 and rainy. No bueno.