Page 149 of 165 FirstFirst ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4121
    Nice Rob. I need to get up there and help out some day.

Quote Originally Posted by robrox View Post
    Very nice day in the mountains. Topped out at only 2992' but it was a busy day. Got some pix too.
    Attachment 334938
    Attachment 334939
    Attachment 334940
    Would love to see pictures of this spot next March just for artistic comparison .
    "It's only steep if you're backseat"

Quote Originally Posted by AirheadD8 View Post
    Would love to see pictures of this spot next March just for artistic comparison .
    Curiously, there's no in-season pix from any of those spots. Could it be that whipping down the hill is more fun than taking pix?

Nevertheless, I shall endeavor to take pix from those spots when there is enough snow on the ground.
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Potential Darwin Award winner right there...except he survived...which is a good thing of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Potential Darwin Award winner right there...except he survived...which is a good thing of course.
    Still a contender for Honorable Mention at the Darwins
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

I know there's a sticky thread for this but don't know how many of you check out the Props To thread....will cross post there

I want to publicly thank EC mags steved and Cat in January for the excellent bucket brigade movement of the skis I bought from steved. Cat graciously offered to try to get the skis from steved and offered to move them as far as Portland where my nephew could grab them for me (my sister lives less than an hour from me so that will likely be the ultimate transloading spot). Steved linked up with Cat halfway between their 2 abodes; he didn't have to do that and I really appreciate it. Cat then contacted my nephew and coordinated a linkup in Portland on one of his regular trips there.

Saved me a 5-hour drive each way and/or prevented me from having to pay for shipping.

I will be repaying Cat in beer when I see him (hopefully soon) and with good vibes and karma until then.

We have a solid crew up here and if you don't get out and actually meet some of these nutjobs, you're really missing out.

We have a solid crew up here and if you don't get out and actually meet some of these nutjobs, you're really missing out.
    hear hear! fellowship of the ice rink and all.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Truth. Hope to ski with some more of you this Winter. Last Winter’s days with Mr. and Mrs. Bottleman, Cat, and ticketchecker were all great. I’ll be flying my Mag freak flag at Saddleback next Winter. Come on over but bring an extra layer!

Until then, I’m staying socially distant. Like really distant!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B1E126B-3CCB-4EFA-BCC6-259E0F8FFCD1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	746.5 KB 
ID:	335771   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33777B87-6BDD-4BAF-A59D-E24C602D12C7.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	721.5 KB 
ID:	335772  

^ Winning!

+1

Hope you are all having an excellent summer, despite all the madness thrown at us in 2020!
    27° 18°

I have pulled a lot out of the karma pot here on the board, very happy to throw some back in.

Busted knee is getting much better (peeled off a rock onto sand landing a few feet down). Both PT and OS caution groomers this winter-frick that

Looks like it might be a while before Quebec let’s the stinking Americans in and I don’t see flying or another cross country road trip, so I will likely be over Vt way some more this Winter. Like the places I have visited up North.

Nice camp spot singlecross.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Unless they got a helo evac, that’s a brutal hike down carrying a litter.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    I have pulled a lot out of the karma pot here on the board, very happy to throw some back in.

Busted knee is getting much better (peeled off a rock onto sand landing a few feet down). Both PT and OS caution groomers this winter-frick that

Looks like it might be a while before Quebec let’s the stinking Americans in and I don’t see flying or another cross country road trip, so I will likely be over Vt way some more this Winter. Like the places I have visited up North.

Nice camp spot singlecross.
    A lot of mag meetups that have still yet to happen for me, you and t-east are high on my list to scratch off this year. Glad to hear the knee is getting there, hope it's 100%+ by December.

+1 on the social distancing singlecross.

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    A lot of mag meetups that have still yet to happen for me, you and t-east are high on my list to scratch off this year. Glad to hear the knee is getting there, hope it's 100%+ by December.

+1 on the social distancing singlecross.
    There's always Grindr Fussy.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    There's always Grindr Fussy.
    I am partial to ALT but appreciate your well researched recommendation just not my thing, nttawwt.

Hmm...ALT. You'll have to school me on that. If if doesn't show up on googles first page I'm done.

Hmm...ALT. You'll have to school me on that. If if doesn't show up on googles first page I'm done.
    Stay in your lane gramps

Stay in your lane gramps
    Ha! I need new glasses or one 'dem high tech cars that keeps you in the lane.

Ha! I need new glasses or one 'dem high tech cars that keeps you in the lane.
    You wouldn't trust the tech in one of those cars, you'd be worried the man was tracking your every move.

You wouldn't trust the tech in one of those cars, you'd be worried the man was tracking your every move.
    Wait! they’re not! Jeezum, that means all the gas was wasted driving in circles, taking the long way, and parking two towns over to conceal my secret stash zones was all for naught, frig! What other deep state info do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Wait! they’re not! Jeezum, that means all the gas was wasted driving in circles, taking the long way, and parking two towns over to conceal my secret stash zones was all for naught, frig! What other deep state info do you have?
    Ha, how do you think Elon got all the NASA contracts, he's passing on all the mined data from the cars to the NSA duh . Not only will the VTSP be at your door soon but worse, Bunny and all his dentist friends from Westchester and Fairfield counties will be stealing all your lines next year when the lifts aren't spinning.

^ Brutal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ha, how do you think Elon got all the NASA contracts, he's passing on all the mined data from the cars to the NSA duh . Not only will the VTSP be at your door soon but worse, Bunny and all dentist friends from Westchester and Fairfield counties will be stealing all your lines next year when the lifts aren't spinning.
    Hoo-lee sheet, this is effed!

^ Brutal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Dentist Dave excluded of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Hoo-lee sheet, this is effed!
    Sad new state of the world order!