Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Skilyft handled it like a champ. High school high.

Skiing was crap, for sure. Not sure how Norseman got this many great pics, we were socked in. Thanks man. Stayed with Swerve, great to share turns with another Jacksonite on the padded seats.

I’m still sore as hell. Anyone find a glove somewhere somewhere out the Nash Gate?
    Supaman Dat hole!

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

If anyone has paypal's to send to me from the auction, get them over here. I'm trying to total things up and get a check ready for the Run of Hope! Friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Let me know if anyone finds a glove.
    Lulz...
    It’s now under another 20”, it’ll melt up in the Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    RAFFLE!!!

If anyone who can't make it tomorrow for the raffle wants tickets, PM me or post in the thread with how many you want. I'll cover you and you can PayPal/Venmo me.

Remember all tickets/donations benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund through Team Roarke!

I'm bringing a sweet ass pair of longboards for the raffle. 223cm Kneissel White stars with 957 Equipes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    OMG. It's been a long time since I've skied a pair of those. Love 'em!

Had a question for some of the Alpentalics. I couldn't find the padded seats thread and searched the web but couldn't find anything. I just got back from a few months in California and was going to buy a second half pass but one year they had a deal where you buy a pass in the spring and it was good for the following season. Also saw a rest of season pass. My questions are

a. Do they still do the early bird pass for the following season & if so when?

b. when is the rest of season pass released ? ( if it is only a few more weeks I can go touring until then)?

Thanks
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    Had a question for some of the Alpentalics. I couldn't find the padded seats thread and searched the web but couldn't find anything. I just got back from a few months in California and was going to buy a second half pass but one year they had a deal where you buy a pass in the spring and it was good for the following season. Also saw a rest of season pass. My questions are

b. when is the rest of season pass released ? ( if it is only a few more weeks I can go touring until then)?

Thanks
    The pass you speak of went on sale yesterday I believe...

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    The pass you speak of went on sale yesterday I believe...

Thanks I checked yesterday and it wasn't up

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Alpentalics Anonymous, a 12-Step Invitational, Feb 13-15, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post

Thanks
    They are selling a pass that is good for the rest of the year for $249 I believe
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Thanks guys. I pulled the trigger on next year's pass with the rest of this season included. Be up on Sunday to see the Ikon crowds I've been reading about.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Cool. Where's Bobby?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Out on the High T

Alpentalics Anonymous, a 12-Step Invitational, Feb 13-15, 2020

On a north aspect

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    If anyone has paypal's to send to me from the auction, get them over here. I'm trying to total things up and get a check ready for the Run of Hope! Friendly reminder.
    How'd we do this year?

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for the donations to the auction, plus the straight cash donations that people sent in.

This year we totaled $932 to be sent to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Research Fund in honor of Team Roarke! I'll post a screen shot of the donation once it processes through the charity.

Thanks again. Every dollar helps find treatments that will be less harmful to kids in the future.

You people rock

Thank you again for the donations! Officially submitted to the Team Roarke fundraising page. If anyone missed BBI20 and wants to donate, the link for this year's team is in my signature and below. Thanks again!

Team Roarke Donation Link

Name:  BBI20.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  15.3 KB