FS – Atom LT, EB FA parka, TNF down bibs, montbell

Selling off redundant stuff. Message me for photos or questions. Pickup in the Methow valley or I can ship for $5 per item. Free shipping for 2+ items. Payment via paypal or venmo. I'll cover the 3% paypal fee.

Arc'teryx atom lt hoody grey - Large - moderate use, plenty of life left. Outstanding layer. Couple small ember hole in arm and body and a 1cm tear in the side panel- $80 - SOLD

Arcteryx Squamish grey - Large - One small ember hole in the hood, otherwise like new - $ 55 SOLD

Montbell Alpine UL down hugger #7 - eggplant color - regular length (im 6ft 190 and it fit well) - well used but freshly washed and lots of life in it - Weighs just under 16oz. No zipper, excellent summer alpine bag. Rated to 50 deg. I used this on Rainier and was comfy in all my clothing at 10k feet in august. Suprising warm for the weight. $100

Cilogear 65L worksack - $190 - small chew hole in the crampon holder from a curious rodent, otherwise like new. Comes with lid and straps.

Eddie Bauer first ascent peak XV parka - waterproof, ultra puffy. Guaranteed to keep you warm as F. Red color. Large, like new- $200

North face himalayan down bib pants - like new - Ultra warm pants with bib top to keep you cozy. They are the model prior to the current one. Large. Im 6ft 190, 33 waist, stout legs and they fit me good. Probably wouldnt want to be too much thicker. - $200

Giro Terraduro MTB shoes - 11/44.5 Black, good shape, no cleats - $50

Wild country rockscentric hexes 3-8 - $45

BD C4 cam 0.75 - well used but totally functional, just redundant with my current rack $25 SOLD

Trango maxcam 0.5 - almost no use - $25
    Last edited by rrsterling; 11-07-2019 at 09:59 AM. Reason: price drops

Squamish is sold

PM sent on Atom....

updated sold items and price drops.

price drops!

Dang! I missed out on the Arc’teryx gear. If you have more sweet deals on that stuff let me know.

pics?
    You took too much man, too much, too much