Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MagBakeUT20

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    We are in the poached rodent listening to the fishy jam band and consuming alcohol
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I broke social distance protocol and partook.

F this. Everybody says it’s done. There is snow in them there hills. And I’m not done yet. Can’t believe I missed dead rodent romp. Say hello to my favorite puppy. Joanie. I’m working on Alta tomorrow. Bittersweet butter f.....k. What happened to our resorts - world.

Alta is closed tomorrow. What the f. Soli is open. I’m still riding. Monday looks like I’m getting dropped in the woods with skins to enjoy the normal world. Damn i miss the squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by efbride View Post
    Alta is closed tomorrow. What the f. Soli is open. I’m still riding. Monday looks like I’m getting dropped in the woods with skins to enjoy the normal world. Damn i miss the squirrel.
    Soli closed.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

The bird. Or is this flat lander stuck going fishing. ? Actually I been eyeing one of them scooters to terrorize Norman’s. Don’t have the app so the locals are safe. The kids will loan me their skate board and I’ll still get to feel the ride.

I'll loan you one of my skateboards I suspect burd will close too
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Thanks all for the good time last evening that was a fun shindig. More on that later.

FYI - it is flatout nuking at Teton village. Tomorrow they're open and its gonna be deep and dead I bet. Might end up closing with that. One could drive up via Evanston then north and hardly hit snow until Star Valley/Thayne...just sayin.

Bird closed

I might want that skateboard. There’s gotta be a good mini half pipe in town. I’m stuck here and not done. I also got stuck in Vegas on 911. I hate Vegas. Wow. What happened. Safe travels to all and good well being.

So many good parks. Sandy, cottonwood heights, 9th &9th west, fairmont park(huge vert bowl) etc, don’t skate but used to ride a little bmx

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

23" in the last 24 hrs. You shoulda come up...

I aint got time to fuck with pics
    but hudge props to tele free Wasatch for bringing over enuffs food in a delicious ski bum casserole and sail cat for awesome home grown goodies
    to make it happen
    ious
    I cant tell if b right on is open or not
    looks like Nordic v, pow mows and sbasin are still as the beav, b head, sundance and cherry peak are still open as of this morn
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by efbride View Post
    I might want that skateboard. There’s gotta be a good mini half pipe in town. I’m stuck here and not done. I also got stuck in Vegas on 911. I hate Vegas. Wow. What happened. Safe travels to all and good well being.
    Yeah man pm me we can go to the local sk8park and carve some roundwall.

Muchos muchos to everyone! Sailcats fruits have been enjoyed by my team and TFWs poopyrimid story was retold and validated via teh YouTube's my kids were dying. Dibbs thanks for hosting your spancer is awesome! If we are ending the season I'm glad it was with you kooks!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Much thanks for the great hospitality food tours etc. Good times were had despite the cancellation of skiing by the big lift companies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well, I gotta tell you mags, our lil' shindig was Big Medicine for me.

My season has been less than awesome and I needed some Positive ski bum Irie vibe to help pull me out of it. Getting together with all of you was a real boon to my brain. Thank you.

Hanging with a bunch of Lifers like you mags is really what I take home from this place; new Friends, awesome stories, lotsa safety meetings and a true sense of Passion for skiing.

From near and far, some ski bums collected for a shindig and it has helped me drop the angst of the 20/21 season.
    Thanks ya kooks, I needed that.

Great to spend time with the SFBs again at the MagMansion. Sheldon is about to become an adult, but not too soon. What a good boy. Super sessions downstairs for Mega magbaking. Thank you both for hosting during the crapshow out there.
    Thanks as ever to HTFB for the Invite and good Irie at his residence. Such a fun, comfortable and welcoming place for me. Thank you m'Friend.
    Great to touch base with Sailcat, Tuco, FUCat and meeting all the Mrs.' that swung by...

TeleFree - You are one Clutch individual, I must say. Between feeding the Masses, Throwing down Alta Passes, and laughing hilariously about 'Trust' and how we learn it, You were a highlight of the evening.
    Don't you go changin', my Friend.

I think Tfw may replaced icemans as my wife's favorite mag
    I'm taking him on a piscatorial pursuits this summer probably in your hood
    Continue to heel my brother from another mother and float ya soon

Ya know a float sounds pretty good about now...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

wwjcd?

are these still good?

and when life gives you a made in china shitty mexi cervesa that needs a lime global pandemic
    partake in the goods a mag cat grew and bestowed upon you

jerry garcious me amigo

what'r all the pink things? you collecting kids erasers? carnival tickets?

1996 called, it wants it’s weed back. That is one podunk looking nugg.
    What in the actually fuck?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    1996 called, it wants it’s weed back. That is one podunk looking nugg.
    What in the actually fuck?
    What it lacks in photogenics it more than made up for in taste smell and stonieness. It don't matter what you think. Everyone there was appreciative. Do you suck as much IRL as you do on TRG? What a cunt
    Bunny Don't Surf

Yeah, I don’t expect Utahards to know shit about weed, my bad.
    Sick nugg, brah!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    wwjcd?

are these still good?

"Jimmie says it's better then air"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmx4oeWZkAY