High volume Touring boot in 22.5?

Looking for a new pair of boots for the missus. She has a relatively wide, high volume foot, and high volume calves. Currently on a Atomic waymaker in 22.5. Previously on a scarpa gea (22.5/23?) that she never really jived with. Looking for a one-boot-for-all solution, so not too flimsy and not too heavy.
    What is/was available in a 22.5 that is high volume in both midfoot and calf?

Women's Lupo AX.
    High instep, easy to blow out for extra width, and upright for more calf volume.

x2. Dalbello Lupo AX 110 W. Says it's 100mm but it's got a lot of room in there and easy to make wider; plastic is Irfran but it punches much like Grilamid. True 22.5, they even make it in a 21.5.

Another possibility is the K2 Mindbender Alliance 90 - also claims to be a 100mm last, but there's plenty of room. More of a "crossover" boot, IMO.

Thank you both dear gents, I will try and see if I can find her one locally to try on.

I can only find her a AX120 in size 22.5. How easy is it to find a different tongue in these smaller sizes, or can you put any size tongue in? Fit should be similar?

I can also find the AX115, but assume the difference is negligible?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    I can only find her a AX120 in size 22.5. How easy is it to find a different tongue in these smaller sizes, or can you put any size tongue in? Fit should be similar?

I can also find the AX115, but assume the difference is negligible?
    AX 115 is the women's version, which "might" be a little softer.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    AX 115 is the women's version, which "might" be a little softer.
    Atomic's new Hawx Prime XTD 115 W might be a contender, too. They are starting to filter into some shops, but no 22.5 yet . . .

nevrmind found a 110W after all for an unbeatable price. should arrive in a few days, we'll see if it fits! Ordered a 22 and a 23 just to be sure
    Thanks for the advice!