Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 229
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    12,990
    So if you microwave a potato chip, does it become a resistant starch?

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    A case of Kombucha appeared on the kitchen floor. Organic Kombucha. What the fuck is that?

    So I'm concerned. I don't want to go down some diabolical dietary diatribe.
    Kombucha is good....

    Mixed with Tito's, soda water and some fresh squeezed lime. Healthy and delicious!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post

    Any other arresting new snaqfudes?
    Why go new when the old is still kicking? You're a man of taste, no?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Egg_sandwich.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	340.5 KB 
ID:	298878

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    a poop plant
    Posts
    3,118
    If you see these , buy them. Not spicy. Just fucking really good.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,199
    boulder canyon avocado oil salt and vinegar are crack in a bag.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    FEMA RGN X
    Posts
    936
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0421.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	298880
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0420.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	298881

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Haxorland
    Posts
    7,113
    Late July Jalapeno chips are great, but could be spicier.

    As for snacks, add some Chipotle Bitchin Sauce as dip and all that was old is new again.

    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    4,751
    I like the backyard BBQ version of these. very good and the chip is not some weak ass chip like lays that break if you try and dip them in cheese.

    Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0420.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	298881
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,509
    Kettle Brand Chips suck. Too thick, too much of whatever weird-ass oil they use. Do not want.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Corner of Percocet and Depression
    Posts
    4,196
    My wife buys these dehydrated / salted shiitake mushrooms that I spent a few months denigrating until I ate some while she was out one day. I can’t stop now. Unfortunately too pricey for an everyday snack.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A832A480-35AB-467C-B738-06506B2B3339.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	298912
    Last edited by brice618; 10-22-2019 at 03:52 PM.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    32,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    3,876
    this thread is too chip centric.....

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,509
    aight,



    It's been a long damn time since I had a twinkie.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    32,160


    Twiglets - Marmite on a stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post


    Twiglets - Marmite on a stick.
    Dafuq?

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,967
    BBQ straws
    watch out for snakes

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    aight,



    It's been a long damn time since I had a twinkie.
    Stick to yet Betty-Os.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don’t eat chips regularly, but I came across these in the last year and holy shit are they good. Salt & Vinegar mixed with BBQ and Jalapeño - kettle style.

    Looks like Utz may own Zapps.

    Damn. I like jalapeno Zapps. So these look even better. Want.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    49,509
    These things are good as hell, my daughter turned me on to them a year or so ago and they've become a staple


  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,211
    Crillo’s are the bomb.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Damn. I like jalapeno Zapps. So these look even better. Want.
    Our son saw the bag at a concession stand at an ATL UTD game and asked for it. Just like any other snack he has, I have to "taste test" it before he has any - I tell him it's to make sure it's not poisoned or something.

    Damn if I didn't turn right back around and go get myself a bag. They're ridiculously good.

    From the website: The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness and spicy, jalapeno kick. Trust us on this one.

    Happy accident? I'm guessing someone on the line got high and mixed all 3 of their different flavors together on purpose and came up with something amazing. We tried shit like that all the time in college but never to such success.
    I still call it The Jake.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,034


    Tangy good quality white cheddar popcorn with crunchy dried jalapeño slices tossed in. It’s about 10% spicier than I’d like but that just means it takes me longer to polish off the whole bag in one sitting.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    2,813
    We got into Zapps +-2000. When my oldest was 3-4 we'd walk into the local kroger he'd start yellen "ZZZZZZAPS" real loud. cajun dill crunchtaters or somethin. We'd get it with ta stewart's keylime soda which i can only describe as the wedding punch, it was awesome. Haven't found either in a store in quite a while.
    "Can't you see..."

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,306
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Our son saw the bag at a concession stand at an ATL UTD game and asked for it. Just like any other snack he has, I have to "taste test" it before he has any - I tell him it's to make sure it's not poisoned or something.

    Damn if I didn't turn right back around and go get myself a bag. They're ridiculously good.

    From the website: The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness and spicy, jalapeno kick. Trust us on this one.

    Happy accident? I'm guessing someone on the line got high and mixed all 3 of their different flavors together on purpose and came up with something amazing. We tried shit like that all the time in college but never to such success.
    I can't get Zapps up here. A friend used to bring the odd Jalapeno bag back from trips home to Mississippi. She had no idea what she unleashed when she let me try one once. She doesn't go back there regularly anymore, so there's no way I'm getting my hands on the Voodoo. And anyway, I don't eat chips anymore.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I can't get Zapps up here. A friend used to bring the odd Jalapeno bag back from trips home to Mississippi. She had no idea what she unleashed when she let me try one once. She doesn't go back there regularly anymore, so there's no way I'm getting my hands on the Voodoo. And anyway, I don't eat chips anymore.
    You can have them shipped for free by Friday

    https://www.amazon.com/Zapps-Kettle-...a-815960476549
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •